What sign are you & they; does it work?

tarotbear

I am a Taurus; my mate of ten years (deceased) was an Aries. According to anything I read, we should not have been together, especially two men!

Being a type 'A' Aries, he always thought he made all the decisions; little did he realize that Mr. Taurus always manipulated him to think that final decison was HIS choice!

;D ;D ;D

StarShine

As I mentioned before, I am a Cancer and my Honey is Aquarius. According to the charts that I have seen on compatibility we are like, the worst match on the boards in every way shape and form. I am the mother hen of the astrological world, and he is the free spirit/rebelious teenager of the charts. Somehow we have held it together for 5 years. I guess there are enough other influences in each of us to help balance us out. I will admit, it has been a pretty wild ride at times!

Rhiannon

Ditto for me! I am a Gemini and my mate is a Taurus. Not a good match according to everything I've seen. He's very down to earth and I'm into all this "weird" tarot and astrological stuff... LOL We're coming up on our seventh year together, in October. Sheesh, 7 years is a long time! There is this really cute Leo i know.... ;)

Rhiannon :)

.dc

I had a theory over this sort of stuff... having dated many a sign over the years. I am a Leo and i have dated various other signs and in my eyes this is what i discovered. To make me happiest, I think I needed another Fire sign (non-Leo) or an Air sign.

I have dated another Leo and boy was that disasterous. Too like minded and honestly, bad. I dated a water sign (pisces) and that too was a bad decision. At the time, I figured that water put out fire and the way I was around him was to totally concede my WILL and self for him. Never again will I totally gave my self up for someone. I then tried an Earth sign and while it was good for awhile, he was too earthly in his needs and i wanted someone who was more cerebral and intelligent.

Then again, as a Leo i am not one to follow my own advise... i currently have my sights set on a Cancer/Leo cusp and i am constantly pinching myself as he's the best thing i have found to heaven. This time it ain't water putting put fire... it's steam baby.

If this isn't buh then i have no idea what is. As with all new things i am taking this slowly, and just going with the flow. yes i miss him when we're apart but i know i can live without him, but when we're together i feel whole. I do thank the Gods and Goddesses and the universe for bringing us together and i do hope that everything works out in our favor.

Thanks for letting me ramble.
blessed be,
.dc

nexyjo

it's important to realize that your sun sign is only a part of the picture. your moon sign and your rising sign, among other attributes, are just as important an influence on your personality as your sun sign. in fact, the other attributes are much more important when taken as a whole, and compared to just your sun sign. so it's really not a valid compatability test if you base it on solely a sun sign.

this is also why your "horoscope" in the newspapers are also meaningless. they are based solely on a sun sign, with nothing else taken into account.

luv and light,
nexy