Disappointed: Tarot Card Combinations.

aeonx

Hello all.
Last week I got the Tarot Card Combinations, -book and I got soooo disappointed! There are no images in colors, and I think it's hard to find the combinations, and there are certainly not comb. for all the cards. *AAARRRRGGGHH* :( Maybe I have to study it a bit more... *pout*

~aeonx~

Maan

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Poor Aeonx, maybe after your study it sturns out to beworth while
:)

aeonx

Thanks Maan, I needed those hugs! It's really annoying, waiting for a tarot book for weeks, and when one finally gets it, you don't like it!! *mmmmfffrrrrr*

~aeonx~

Maan

I know the feeling! because here in Holland there are almost now good books availeble so you have to order them...:( So i now how terrible waiting is and than to be diapointed Grrrrrrr

starfish66

Oh no, you guys!

I just picked this book out earlier this week - haven't been able to read it yet (it was the last week of school for my kids and it was a really hectic one!

Aeonx, I'm hoping it will help me a bit (as a newbie). Sending you ((((hugs)))) and also hoping that you may like it better with more study.

:TQS Starfish

Houklani

I just picked up this book from the library earlier, but I haven't had time to get into it yet, though it did look a little depressing.

I hope it turns out to be worth it, aeonx!!

Smiles,
Houklani

emily2otters

i glanced at this book in a store recently, and i wasn't much impressed with it, either. however, i've been getting a pair of cards repeated in readings lately, in different orders, reversals, etc. and i was kind of wishing i had that book so i could see at least one perspective on that particular combo.

sorry the book isn't more to your liking. if you get a few key insights from the book, will it be worth the money and the wait?

Phoenix

That's too bad aeonx. Oh well, I think I am still going to get this book regardless.

Keslynn

Everyone who has it or is thinking of it, keep us updated on your impressions. This book is next on my wishlist and I'm really interested in knowing if it's really useful or not.

Ooooh, I wish I had some money! I want this book and 2 new tarot decks. *retreats grumbling about the Gill and Rohrig threads*

;) Kes

aeonx

Greetings all.
Well, I haven't had the time to go more through the book, but it's not that tempting either. I'm almost addicted to books containing colors! And this book is in black-white... :(

The most annoying is the good reviews it has been getting. I usually check what other people's opinions are on decks and books, and this one got 5 out of 5 stars at amazon!! :rolleyes:

~aeonx~