Tarot on Torchwood - Wow

Dean

silverwings94 said:
No I haven't. That would be awesome but are we not onto the last regeneration now? How would they have him? Very Curious!!!

Hi there,

Well there as been alot of speculation on whether Tom will return as the Doctor again, he as always been voted the most popular doctor it would be so cool to see him in the show, but it could be that he will return has another character.

GenuineGenie

Hi folks

I've been watching this thread with interest just to see if anyone recognised the deck.

I emailed the BBC as soon as the first episode with the tarot aired, via the Torchwood addy as I couldnt find another address that was vaguely relevant - even via BBC Wales, but all they could tell me was that they didnt know anything about the cards and that they were probably custom made by the props dept.

If they did put some into production I reckon they'd sell a lot, but they have probably only got a few cards made up. The others in the pack are very likely to be blanks.

I suppose its a case of "watch this space"

Genie

Dean

GenuineGenie said:
I emailed the BBC as soon as the first episode with the tarot aired, via the Torchwood addy as I couldnt find another address that was vaguely relevant - even via BBC Wales, but all they could tell me was that they didnt know anything about the cards and that they were probably custom made by the props dept.
Genie

I think a few here have already tried getting in contact with the Dept at BBC Wales, i think it might be possible to contact Russell T Davies the main producer of the show, he would also know more about what goes on in each show.

Hi Genie,

I have just found this web link, it's worth a try

http://www.russelltdavies.com/#/contact/4514324072

And was also given this email

feedback.wales@bbc.co.uk

mysticmonkey

silverwings94 said:
No I haven't. That would be awesome but are we not onto the last regeneration now?
The Doctor can regenerate twelve times and David Tennant is the tenth doctor so room for a couple more. ;)
Of course if they want to keep the programmed going they'll find some way around this.

Sidhe-Ra

I always thought it was supposed to be nine times, and that they'd just abandoned that in the new series and hoped we'd forgotten...

Cheery end to Torchwood then...

Emily

I've watched Torchwood from the beginning and can honestly say by the end of the programme I was in tears LOL

Edited because I forgot the I might be giving a spoiler away

Teheuti

Emily said:
I've watched Torchwood from the beginning and can honestly say by the end of the programme I was in tears LOL -

Could you watch the spoilers. Not all of us are viewing the series at the same stage.

Mary

Emily

Sorry :(

I'll edit

le fey

eek my eyes! Mary, could you edit the quote?

(off to a corner to whimper)

shadowdancer

well, just to add another thought here, the favourite to replace Tennant as the new Doctor is John Simm. He was fantastic when he appeared in the last series and would be my choice for sure.

Instead of seeing Tom Baker back I would vote for someone like Alan Davies. He could be quirky and eccentric.

I guess we will have to wait until 2010 to find out

Davina