looking for deck with belief system

TheOld

anyone got some idea about deck with belief system like the Alchemical, The Voodoo tarot etc... ?

I love to use these system to integrate new matrix/paradigm of knowledge :)

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

Alta

The Marseille decks have quite a lot of belief system incorporated into them.

Dwaas

Hello TheOld,

Could you tell us some more about this matrix/paradigm of knowledge? Then it would may be easier to help you find a relevant deck for this. Do you mean with a deck with a belief system, a religious belief? Or a fantasy believe. Or a philosophy? There are many decks with such or related themes.

I found this simple selection of themes at the deck section of AT, and they all may apply denpending on what you need the deck for: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/themes.shtml

Angeldecks, Celtic, Christian, Gothic, Eastern, Eastern Europe, Fairies, Goddess, Golden Dawn, Medieval, Multicultural, Native American, Nordic, Occult, Rune, South and Central American, etc

Blessings

TheOld

hello,
more the kind of philospphical/religious system
like the Orisha or like as said the Voodoo or Alchemical system
something that can be learn as a complete system in itself

not a magical system like the Golden Dawn or the pagan or again the crowley system

Marion: the tdm is an open system, it's more an open than a fixed meaning

so any other idea

Love
Omeada

Cerulean

Feng Shui Tarot...but I haven't got the book yet.

It seems to be a philosophy related to the fitness of environmental factors to maintain or promote harmony. I believe it is both esoteric and philosophical.

And I've been meaning to look into it.

Cerulean

cerwinrhiannon

Also perhaps the Buddhist and I Ching tarots.

BlueLotus

I think the Kazanlar may fall under this category as well.

Eco74

Maybe the Haindl, or the Runic tarot (or other keltic for that matter).

And then there's the Kalevala (which is all about the finnish story with the same name) and the Norse (the norse myths of the aesir).
I wonder if the Tarot of 1001 nights would qualify aswell, though that's more fiction than belief-system.

catlin

I'd add tarot of the Orishas altought there were changes made to it such as adding dwarfs, elves etc which are not Orisha in origin.

I'd also add the Lucumi tarot and the New Orleans Voodoo tarot but I'd consider them also more as collector's items and not so much as true reading decks.

catlin

As for Christian background I'd add the Golden Tarot of the Tsar and the "Meistertarot" (I am not sure if this one translates "Tarot of the Master" but it is not the LS deck but one which is Urania or AGMüller publisher).