Oracle X

Guiding Cauldron

Forgive me Mods if this is in wrong spot....Recieved today a new Oracle deck called Oracle X- the intuitive tool of the future. If its ok I'd like to talk here about the deck, how I view it, list pics of some cards and my workings with it ie: how it reads etc.

This unimposing lil deck arrived at my door today and I wasn't quite sure what to expect. My initial reaction was to inspect the box all over and I felt comforted gazing upon it's earthy amber hues and soothing pictoral images.

It's printed in the UK and sells for £10.97, the interesting notion of this deck is that it's an expandable deck. Meaning you can customize the deck to suit you, and your intuitive slant by adding additional cards available from the publishers. At the moment I'm not sure how much buying the additional cards are but for now I'm getting to know the 36 cards that are in the box. It's a light card stock that fits deftly in my smaller sized hands, so shuffling is a breeze for me; thank you creators!

Will write more later xx

avalonian

I have this on pre-order at Amazon, but have been informed by them that it is delayed until around 17th December.

So, just out of interest (and because patience is not one of my strongest points) where did you get yours from?

:) :) :)

Guiding Cauldron

Hi Avalonian, to be honest I was fortunate enough to be sent a sample in order to review it and work with it before its offical launch date. I will write more tommorrow :)

silverwings94

Hi GC,
I will be reviewing this Oracle as well. I haven't received mine yet as to it has to cross the big pond to get here. I have been told that its on its way, so I am really looking forward to getting it and working with it the next 6 weeks.
Namaste,
Kat

Golden Moon

Guiding Cauldron, May I have some details or information regarding this oracle deck? like, how many cards are there, is there a book on how to use the cards, are they based of some other oracle deck?

Thanks.

MareSaturni

Guiding Cauldron said:
Hi Avalonian, to be honest I was fortunate enough to be sent a sample in order to review it and work with it before its offical launch date. I will write more tommorrow :)

I am one of the volunteer reviewers too! :)

I have not received the deck yet, as it was recently shipped and should not get to me in less than two weeks. But I'm eager to know what you think of it, GC! I can't wait to give it a try! :heart:

avalonian

Guiding Cauldron said:

Oh, well, it looks like I have another opportunity to learn patience then, it'll probably be all the better for the anticipation. It does sound rather intriguing.

:) :) :)

PsychicLord

I have started a new thread under 'Oracle Study Group' and will be providing advice and background into Oracle-X in that space.

A very large number of FAQ's have been published on the Oracle-X website, which opens later next week.

Amazon are not buying direct from me, but via a third party.... these decks will be dispatched Monday, so I would hope Amazon should be able to get it to you before 17 December.

Decks are starting to flowing to retail outlets in Derbyshire, and West Sussex.

P.S. Since I have small hands, and always dropping cards when shuffling large cards..... the Oracle-X deck is designed to feel like 'butter' in its owners hands (at least that is the intention)!

MareSaturni

PsychicLord said:
P.S. Since I have small hands, and always dropping cards when shuffling large cards..... the Oracle-X deck is designed to feel like 'butter' in its owners hands (at least that is the intention)!

I'm very happy to hear that! I have very small hands and find more of oracle decks hard to handle and shuffle without dropping the cards or bending them. I'm glad to know that you thought about it beforehand! I can't wait to get my copy, I've been needing a new oracle system to go with the sudden changes that happened in my life this year...

Guiding Cauldron

Hi everyone, glad to see such excitement and hear of more reviewers around here :)

Thanks PL for posting about your thread in the study group I will make an effort to look over there as well.

Took some pics to have a gander at, sorry I'm crap at taking photos but I tried my best.
- The backs are simply stated as Oracle X name upon them on an amber hued card color.
- The pictoral sides are again earthy to me, a great scense of grounding as the images are bordered by a wooden beam look finish. I like cards with borders but these arent so obtrusive that all you see is the border.
- Each pictoral center is definative and stands out clearly.
- There is a image name at top center, and color bars, numbers, and runes codeing at the bottom of each card.

With my deck there seems 1 small misnumbering in corralation with the typed pamphlet that comes with this deck. The core cards of this deck are numbered 101-130 (so basically a 1-30 number system), then the additional cards one can add to their deck to expand it are numbered 131-154.
My misnumbered cards are: 125- Coins but it should be 125-Awareness
131- Awareness but it should be Coins
Other than that they are good to go.

Attachments

• Card box front.JPG
    Card box front.JPG
    146.7 KB · Views: 256
  • card box back.JPG
    card box back.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 228
  • card backing.JPG
    card backing.JPG