Little mad cows...

AmethystEyes

More cute ones, lovin' it :D

sapienza

I've only just seen this thread. I have a soft spot for cows. I really like it. Glad to see you've been getting lots of encouragement and I hope you do finish the deck.

Skimo

Thank you Sapienza!

Honestly, I hope to finish it before Christmas... I am on hollydays tonight and I am a little obsessive right now about going on this project...

Curtis Penfold

The minor arcana are just as fun, original, and expressive as your major arcana. I'm really liking these.

As a comment on translation, Little Crazy Cows does sound more appropriate.

And your suit, woods, I don't really know what to say about it. The woods is a location.

Would trees sound better? Like the four of trees or something?

Your deck seems to be coming along at a good pace. What language are you planning on using on the cards? Or are you going to just use numbers, not words?

gregory

I think Crazy Little Cows rings a bit better?

FANTASTIC deck !

Skimo

Hi,

The Woods suit is still the one i struggle the most with.
I had thought that I may use fences or trees as symbols on the cards, that's why I have chosen "Woods", thinking more about the material than the location, it's also the translation of the name I have chosen in french "Bois".
If I don't use fences I may end up renaming it Trees, I'll think about your suggestion Curtis!

For the names on the cards, the option I would prefer is the one used on the Secret Forest : just a number and a symbol of the suit...

And here the second Five, the Five of Flowers or the Lost Ones, all alone, in a desert...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20111863@N05/4195641052/sizes/o/