Truth or...?

Fitz

Ok, what's up?

I did my second reading with the Thoth deck this week, after a hiatus of maybe 5 years (after just one or two readings back then). Both times this week, I got a reading I just love, which was soooo gratifying to me. (My memory of the readings I got before is sketchy, but I remember being mildly unhappy.)

Ok, there is certainly an influence here, repeat cards (3 in a 6-card spread, non-consecutive) and such leave little doubt. The question is: Am I getting the answers I need or the answers I want?

I was realy looking for answers and was actualy surprised with the first spread. So, any thoughts?

Fitz

Mayet

If you want those cards to be the future then you must have the will....Its all a matter of will......problem is when there is lessons to learn people bury their heads in the sands and don't try the uphill climb.....

Fitz

Well, its not so much the future which I want, but more a showing of the best path for me. My readings so far have been mostly of a meditative kind.

But if I understand you, as long as my intention is for true answers, that is what I will get?

Fitz