Throws about Time

KyrieSummer

Thanks!! I apprectiate the information. :)

Have a wonderful day full of sunshine and blessings -

- KyrieSummer -

KyrieSummer

Tarot and Time

Thank you Dave. I appreciate the assistance. My research is continuing and I am meeting with greater success. I have gotten some actual days down now on throws and have had quite a bit of feedback on accuracy. However, I do not gauge time in days past a month. Past a month from the throw I focus on months and seasons - if it is applicable to the throw.

I have been studying the issue of time with my deck for about two years now, I have still quite a bit of work to do. But I am heartened at this time. I am considering adding a second deck in the throws to add more nuances in the time area . . . so that one card would be the situation and the other would give ideas as to time. Not sure on this route, but I find it interesting at this time. :)

- KyrieSummer -

lupagrigia

THROWS about time

Hi! I'm italian, so I apologize for my terrible english, but about the problem to determine a time of event I use make so:

I ask to the tarots if in a determinated time, for exemple:" before the end of this year (of this winter etc.) will happens...?"

I think is a good methode that I had a results more than satisfactory.

I use also a methode of month...

Sorry if I'm not very expert of this forum, but t's my first time!!

Goddess and Blessing

DANY

redfairy

time!!!

lupagrigia said:
Hi! I'm italian, so I apologize for my terrible english, but about the problem to determine a time of event I use make so:

I ask to the tarots if in a determinated time, for exemple:" before the end of this year (of this winter etc.) will happens...?"

I think is a good methode that I had a results more than satisfactory.

I use also a methode of month...

Sorry if I'm not very expert of this forum, but t's my first time!!

Goddess and Blessing

DANY

Hi Dany,
When you ask the Tarot Cards "before the end of the year will this happen...", do you then draw one card or many cards? If you get a good card then will the answer be yes and if you get a negative card or reversed card, then will the answer be no?

Indigo80

time

Umbrae---amazing. Love that you shared this with us. The readings for friends and then enveloping them idea is fantastic.
thanks!