RARE COMBO? Sun + Ten of Wands ( sees you + feelings)

EnchantedOne

The Sun came up as how person A sees person B (positive), yet 10 of wands came up as how person A feels about person B.

I tried looking for any previous threads covering this to no avail. What would this mean? Perhaps person A sees person B as a positive influence in their life, helping them to "see the light", but for one reason or another person B creates feelings of longing that person A finds burdensome to feel?

I'm open to other interpretations and would love any real-life experiences with these cards (as a pair or on their own). Thanks :)

headincloud

The Sun came up as how person A sees person B (positive), yet 10 of wands came up as how person A feels about person B.

I tried looking for any previous threads covering this to no avail. What would this mean? Perhaps person A sees person B as a positive influence in their life, helping them to "see the light", but for one reason or another person B creates feelings of longing that person A finds burdensome to feel?

I'm open to other interpretations and would love any real-life experiences with these cards (as a pair or on their own). Thanks :)

The sun suggests he sees her as quietly optimistic with a happy nature, outgoing, secure, creative and on course in life.

10W could be more along the lines of blocks and slow progress if they're in a relationship or he may feel he's being taken advantage of, or perhaps the relationship is burdensome in another way.

EnchantedOne

@HeadInCloud

Hi HeadInCloud, she is definitely creative, especially at this point in her life since she has taken up artistic pursuits. Interestingly, about a month or more ago, when asked how he would see her if she pursued this artistic path The Sun came up.

When asked what she was to him (again, in a totally different scenario / time frame), The Sun card came up. In April she dreamed that he was writing to her, saying she was beautiful but he had many questions for her. When asked about the dream, The Sun came up.No they are not in a relationship. She cares about him, and he knows but not sure he is aware of her romantic feelings...maybe.

Usually how he sees her tends to be positive, but how he feels is usually related to pain, fate, or burden. It's quite confusing. Ten of Wands has represented his feelings before, but I'm not sure what it really means.

The sun suggests he sees her as quietly optimistic with a happy nature, outgoing, secure, creative and on course in life.

10W could be more along the lines of blocks and slow progress if they're in a relationship or he may feel he's being taken advantage of, or perhaps the relationship is burdensome in another way.

Radke

The Sun amplifies a card in tarot (atleast in my reading)
Next to the 10 of Wands I would see this person as an extreme burden, too many responsiblities, maybe even high-maintenance.
This person is just too much for them to handle.

EnchantedOne

@Radke

I can see this being a possibility. Thanks for the input because I never thought about how The Sun may illuminate "brighten" the qualities of the other card.

The Sun amplifies a card in tarot (atleast in my reading)
Next to the 10 of Wands I would see this person as an extreme burden, too many responsiblities, maybe even high-maintenance.
This person is just too much for them to handle.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Hi EnchantedOne,

Please edit your post to remove mention of the list of other cards. If you list them, you must provide interpretations for them. And since they're not the topic of this thread, they're off-topic to the discussion and should be removed anyway.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

Elven

Was just reading the post and thought this:

Sun - Need of success
10 Wands - Fear of Failure

:)

EnchantedOne

@RWCarter + @Elven

@RWCarter : done :)

Was just reading the post and thought this:

Sun - Need of success
10 Wands - Fear of Failure

:)

Hey that's actually pretty neat how you did that. Then in a romantic situation could this be that he sees her as The Sun because he can see her bringing happiness and light to his life, a sucessful union of joy but feel the Ten of Wands bc he fears it would be a difficult burden to get her and that he may mess up or fail if he even tried?

Also wands speak of passion or intense feeling of some sort (maybe good maybe bad). Do you think he may be overwhelmed by his feelings and all of the aforementioned fears?

EmpyreanKnight

I agree that A sees B as someone optimistic, joyous, creative, and just loads of fun. She positively buzzes with energy, and can bring life to any party.

However A feels that if he does get a chance with B, it would take so much work just to keep up with her. For some people, seeing someone else's excessive drive and energy can be exhausting. It may be due to personality differences too - he may prefer to chill out more than her, and she might be tempted to find this kind of tedious or dull.

EmpyreanKnight

Also wands speak of passion or intense feeling of some sort (maybe good maybe bad). Do you think he may be overwhelmed by his feelings and all of the aforementioned fears?

Actually, this can be the case too. The Wands is the suit of passion and fire, but at the very end it has run out of steam so to speak. It is nearly exhausted, it has become a barely flickering flame that still strives valiantly to move. The Sun + the culmination of the suit of Fire suggests heat to an extreme degree. So maybe yes, he has always been ardent in his feelings for her, but carrying it by himself for far too long made him quite tired of all of it, tho he still carries a torch for her.