Consistently 'Off' Readings for the Same Querents

claire1805

I have been offering readings for quite some time now at the Reading Exchange (more frequently lately) and noticed that I would get inaccurate/'off' readings on a consistent basis for the same querents.

Are there any significance to this?

danieljuk

could it be that there is some people you just can't connect with?
I have had a very poor reading for myself and done a reading which went entirely wrong and sadly I never repeated those with the people and so I can't say if it was consistent or not.

if you did everything you normally do and it just came out inaccurate, perhaps it is a connection problem? I have noticed on AT there is some people I have a closer bond with and we do amazingly accurate readings between us but I have not faced the consistently inaccurate readings yet. If you can have special bonds with people where you just know it's going to be a good reading, perhaps there is some people you can never connect with? for whatever reason in the universe.

As well as the fact it could just be two people who don't connect on whatever level, also different readers provide different styles, my own is practical and empathetic. I am quite sensitive and touchy, feely, other people do to the point readings, we all have our own style. perhaps your style just don't work for the person but don't take it personally if people are getting good readings from you :)

claire1805

could it be that there is some people you just can't connect with?
I have had a very poor reading for myself and done a reading which went entirely wrong and sadly I never repeated those with the people and so I can't say if it was consistent or not.

if you did everything you normally do and it just came out inaccurate, perhaps it is a connection problem? I have noticed on AT there is some people I have a closer bond with and we do amazingly accurate readings between us but I have not faced the consistently inaccurate readings yet. If you can have special bonds with people where you just know it's going to be a good reading, perhaps there is some people you can never connect with? for whatever reason in the universe.

As well as the fact it could just be two people who don't connect on whatever level, also different readers provide different styles, my own is practical and empathetic. I am quite sensitive and touchy, feely, other people do to the point readings, we all have our own style. perhaps your style just don't work for the person but don't take it personally if people are getting good readings from you :)

Hi danieljuk, thank you for dropping by and sharing some of your valuable insights :) My readings do have their on/off days, but I realised that there would be a querent or two whom I have read for quite a few times now, and their readings would just not resonate at all.

You are right, maybe I just couldn't connect with some people. I am just a little frustrated, I guess. I asked for some background information, still there seems to be some connection issue.

I can be a little straightforward, I call it blunt as an arrow :) Or maybe I just need to work more on my readings :)

Thanks! :)

Kahlie

How often are you reading for yourself?
Sometimes when I'm prepping for a Reading for somebody else, I feel drawn to do something for myself first. That first Reading would be wildly inaccurate, as it's about me.

Is it possible that you have some messages that are waiting for you?

Kahlie

ana luisa

So glad you brought up this question. I, too, have querents with whom it seems impossible to get a solid, resonant, coherent reading. I guess daniel is right; there must be a connection issue, as if our channels were not totally "open". Now, what do you do if that person asks you for a reading and you kinda know it's going to be off ?

Alta

I have had this happen as well, both in person and here on AT. Often the reading itself seems shaky while I am doing it and then the other person doesn't connect with what I say at all. Not sure, it may be that as a reader or just as a person that I cannot connect with some people for whatever reason.

ana luisa

Just adding a bit more to the confusion: one of the people I simply CANNOT read for is my mom and we get along great, are best friends and all. A true mystery. Maybe, unconsciously, the sitter is not willing to "open up" spiritually. I don't know...

claire1805

So glad you brought up this question. I, too, have querents with whom it seems impossible to get a solid, resonant, coherent reading. I guess daniel is right; there must be a connection issue, as if our channels were not totally "open". Now, what do you do if that person asks you for a reading and you kinda know it's going to be off ?

Sometimes, when I have laid the cards out, the words don't come out as easily or organised. The uncomfortable sensation is there for these querents. Not always though. Maybe that's a sign the reading will be a total mess? But there were occasions where even when I have great feelings about a reading I did, it could end up 'off' too. So I can't think that just because I feel uncomfortable, the reading won't be 'good'.

I don't encounter a lot of querents like that at the Reading Exchange, only one or two. I thought I would ask around if other readers do face this kind of experience.

Most of the time, I will try 'forcing' something out, just trying to type out the words. Then apologise beforehand for the wonky reading :)

FLizarraga

I have been offering readings for quite some time now at the Reading Exchange (more frequently lately) and noticed that I would get inaccurate/'off' readings on a consistent basis for the same querents.

Are there any significance to this?

Well, one can't always be right (or wrong, for that matter).

When that seems to happen, however, there's something else at work, IMHO. Either one is consistently misinterpreting the cards for a particular querent (which is possible, but not likely), or the querent consistently refuses to acknowledge that the reading has anything to do with his/her issues.

MissNine

Are you letting your mom, or any in person sitter, shuffle the deck?

If not, I'd give that a go.