Do you believe that the cards drawn are always in the 'right' order?

claire1805

I have been wondering about this for awhile. I have tried to establish a consistent shuffling method so I won't keep fussing over whether I have drawn the 'right' cards or not.

dancing_moon

I do. :) But if the problem persists, you just need to establish a not-very-complicated ritual that will make you trust every draw you make, and then stay loyal to it.

Annabelle

Yes. I believe that the cards I draw are the right cards, in the right order, for the right positions.

I don't have a single, consistent shuffling method. Due to physical differences in decks, I don't always shuffle in the same way, nor do I shuffle a certain number of times, every time.

It's more about focus than about a distinctive, consistent set of physical actions for me.

claire1805

Yes. I believe that the cards I draw are the right cards, in the right order, for the right positions.

I don't have a single, consistent shuffling method. Due to physical differences in decks, I don't always shuffle in the same way, nor do I shuffle a certain number of times, every time.

It's more about focus than about a distinctive, consistent set of physical actions for me.

Hi Annabelle, thank you for sharing. So if a reading doesn't resonate, you put it down to wrong interpretations rather than the wrong cards drawn? Sometimes, I would draw a more positive card when the situation states otherwise.

claire1805

I do. :) But if the problem persists, you just need to establish a not-very-complicated ritual that will make you trust every draw you make, and then stay loyal to it.

Yes :) I have started cutting my deck into three parts then randomly stack them back together in order to 'set' the cards for each reading.

littlethings

I do believe the cards drawn are the right ones. I just shuffle until it feels like the cards are mixed. If the card doesn't seem to fit the spread/position, to me that just means I need to dig a little deeper or look at it from another perspective.

seven stars

Sometimes I throw them all back if they seem completely inappropriate - it's usually because of ME - sometimes if I'm pre-occupied I draw MY cards instead of THEIRS.

Attachments

• Comic16.png
    Comic16.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 111

tarotbear

When Tarot has something to tell you - it usually lets you know. The concept of assigning 'positional ' meanings and stuff - that is all stuff created by the readers - not the deck. If you really need to know 'A' - the idea of having to read a spread of 5 cards before you get to the position to answer 'A' means nothing to the deck which is trying to tell you 'A' with the first card...you need to be a bit more flexible about your readings.

I have always said that the cards are 'right' - but they can be mis-interpreted by the reader.

donnalee

This, for me. I tend to think any 'fault' lies in my lack of insight or me needing to reassess what I think, and then it gets better. If I am reading for me and sort of getting into a puddle of the same subject, then there will be just a mess until I get the hint and give it up for then!

I do believe the cards drawn are the right ones. I just shuffle until it feels like the cards are mixed. If the card doesn't seem to fit the spread/position, to me that just means I need to dig a little deeper or look at it from another perspective.

ravenest

Its always the right order .... as long as its random. Even if you deal from the bottom of the deck ... even if you dont draw them and get the cat to pick them out .

Its always the right order , because the order doesnt matter.