Repeating cards

AriesVirgoAscending

I have been using tarot for guidance in a love matter that has undergone some changes.
My dilemma has surrounded a love interest . I've had 4 other readers , and countless readings for myself .
The result shows this man in my life. To the point where I see the same cards appearing over and over.
This relationship has had a few setbacks that show up in my readings as well.
I get that there's some internal and external conflict that needs to be worked out by both of us.

With that said....a reunion has been suggested by all the readings.

My question is.....when ? When will it happen for us ? I can see in readings the feelings involved at every stage and changes occurring, a reunion is the common thread still .
Positive cards appear often....10 of cups , two of cups , 2, 4 and 6 of wands, Heirophant , etc.
I've been keeping track of the readings. I do pull 5 of swords on occasion too. I feel it speaks to conflicts creating setbacks .

It appears that we are going to eventually be together.
So why isn't it happening? How can I and others see a reunion that hasn't happened entirely yet.

I wonder when things will work out ?
Any advice on timing and reappearing cards would be appreciated .

Thirteen

If you want to know when the reunion will occur, why not ask the cards?

I wonder when things will work out ?
Any advice on timing and reappearing cards would be appreciated .
Your question seems to be less about the prediction of a reunion than when this reunion will happen. The repeating cards may, in each reading, have said "reunion" but as we aren't your readers, seeing the whole spread that they used to predict a reunion, I'm not sure that we can affirm or deny that they were right about that.

Any of the repeating cards you named *could* indicate a reunion depending on where they were in the spread and what other cards were around them. By themselves, however, just as repeating cards, they neither strongly indicate that nor deny that. I mean 10/Cups could actually indicate a reunion late in life or in the afterlife. Hierophant and 4/wands can indicate marriage, but the other cards around them, and their positions in the spread need to be taken into account before most of us readers will see them that way. They don't always and in ever reading mean that.

But in the end, you don't seem to doubt these readers. All you want to know is when the reunion will happen/why it hasn't happened yet.

So...why haven't you asked the cards that question? :confused:

Edited to add: To learn more about timing in the cards, check out Nisaba's excellent Timing methods here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151427

AriesVirgoAscending

Your question seems to be less about the prediction of a reunion than when this reunion will happen. The repeating cards may, in each reading, have said "reunion" but as we aren't your readers, seeing the whole spread that they used to predict a reunion, I'm not sure that we can affirm or deny that they were right about that.

Any of the repeating cards you named *could* indicate a reunion depending on where they were in the spread and what other cards were around them. By themselves, however, just as repeating cards, they neither strongly indicate that nor deny that. I mean 10/Cups could actually indicate a reunion late in life or in the afterlife. Hierophant and 4/wands can indicate marriage, but the other cards around them, and their positions in the spread need to be taken into account before most of us readers will see them that way. They don't always and in ever reading mean that.

But in the end, you don't seem to doubt these readers. All you want to know is when the reunion will happen/why it hasn't happened yet.

So...why haven't you asked the cards that question? :confused:

Edited to add: To learn more about timing in the cards, check out Nisaba's excellent Timing methods here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=151427

Thank you for the link.
Also I had examples of readings and the moderator made me remove it.
The spreads I do are only 3 cards usually .

I understand the surrounding cards to support the examples I've given. So it does appear there's a future .

I am curious as to why we keep having setbacks. Why this committed relationship is slow in coming.

I've posted a couple readings on the forum.

I have not found a way to determine timing. But I'm about to on the link you sent.

nisaba

So ... reunion. I'd point you back to Thirteen's post, which is lucid and intelligent.

And I'll pick up on something Thirteen said: the Ten Cups could point to a reunion after both of you have died - notice the rainbow and the almost farewell-wave in the RW image?

If the Hierophant came up, he too might indicate that the reunion is only in spirit, or in the afterlife.

The next reading I'd do if I were in your position woulf not be about this person but would be about me: "How do I move forwards positively in my own life from here".

AriesVirgoAscending

So ... reunion. I'd point you back to Thirteen's post, which is lucid and intelligent.

And I'll pick up on something Thirteen said: the Ten Cups could point to a reunion after both of you have died - notice the rainbow and the almost farewell-wave in the RW image?

If the Hierophant came up, he too might indicate that the reunion is only in spirit, or in the afterlife.

The next reading I'd do if I were in your position woulf not be about this person but would be about me: "How do I move forwards positively in my own life from here".

I don't use RW deck. I use Harmonious . The imagery is very different .

I have never read an interpretation about an afterlife.
Hierophant is a marriage and commitment card.

Without being able to reference the spread it would be hard for you all to judge.
The moderator had me remove it.

The nature of my question was regarding if a reunion is in the cards, timing and the reason for repeating cards .

prudence

I don't use RW deck. I use Harmonious . The imagery is very different .

Without being able to reference the spread it would be hard for you all to judge.
The moderator had me remove it.

The nature of my question was regarding if a reunion is in the cards, timing and the reason for repeating cards .
Hi,

if this is the reading of yours that is in Your Readings, it is perfectly okay for you to post a link to that reading in this thread. ETA~ I should add, posting the link is fine as long as the discussion of the complete reading takes place in Your Readings. UTC is not meant for discussions of complete readings.

Thirteen

Look, this is very simple. You keep asking "will there be a reunion?" The cards keep saying "yes." What do they say when you ask "When will there be a reunion?" If you do this reading and it's not clear to you what it means, then post full reading, with your interpretations of the cards, in Your Readings. If you do this and some of the cards (up to half) confuse you, then ask about the confusing cards here in UTC with your interpretations.

Yes? Maybe?

And FYI, imagery of the cards doesn't mean that the essence of the card's meaning is different deck to deck. There are elements of card meaning that stay the same. 10's are about legacies, what you leave behind after you die, as well as what you achieve late in life (or late in a project). So, no matter the deck, 10/Cups repeatedly coming up for this could indicate that you'll get together in spirit or in the next life or late in life.

nisaba

<warm smile> Perhaps if you are not interested in hearing different opinions that might clear up your questions about a card, and want the answers that you already expect rather than something that broadens your knowledge of a card into new areas, it was pointless to ask in the first place?

Yes, I understood that in the first place, and that was the answer I gave.

AriesVirgoAscending

Hi,

if this is the reading of yours that is in Your Readings, it is perfectly okay for you to post a link to that reading in this thread. ETA~ I should add, posting the link is fine as long as the discussion of the complete reading takes place in Your Readings. UTC is not meant for discussions of complete readings.

Thank you. I didn't know that. It's my first day posting .