Sun, Moon & Star 3 card spread

Basia9

Greetings. I drew the Sun, Moon & Star in this sequence in a 3 card spread. The question was timing when something will happen. I drew a clarifying card 2 Pentacles. I believe this is a significant message. Part of me thinks "u want everything the sun moon and stars" is being communicated. While I could also see the sun is YES the moon is that I currently don't know something perhaps when I have lost all hope is when the event will come to pass. Insight would be so amazing and helpful. Thank you!!![emoji93]

purplebeat

Timing with Tarot

Timing is hard because there are so many factors that could affect it. I would do it like this.

maybe Sun is the earliest possible time/ the warmest ==>The time of Leo July/August Or it's the 19th card in the deck so maybe around then.

Moon ==> maybe a little further out the next time frame could be around the time of Pisces March/April
Or, around the 18th since its the 18th trump card

Even further out ==> the star card which is distant in the sky
The star represents the time of Aquarius Jan-Feb... so perhaps around then OR, the 17th

Just a guess. Hope that helps

LeFou

Hmm, when "what" will happen? The cards probably relate to the "what" of your question in some way.

Sun + Moon + Stars = Eternity, as if to say, "Time is just an illusion."
2 of Coins - The earthly level, where Time unfolds. Tick-tock,it seems to move so slowly.

Is this a question asking something like, "What is my destiny?" To live your life, nobody else's. To be in the Now and Here.

P.S. Sun and Moon sometimes imply parents, Star sometimes implies "aspirations," hopes and dreams. Together, they imply that Time is a circle, a cycle, the seasons, like the Zodiac, a wheel.