Circle For Unorthodox Readers

LadyZelda

I got it from here when I was in the beginner's circle of readers. You know, we'd be matched up with someone. The person leading the read suggested we pull the cards and keep them face down. Then place your hand on top of each one and just write down ANYTHING you felt.

I was amazed at how I'd feel a pit in my stomach with say..the 10 of swords. or the 7 of cups maybe a swirl in my head. Then I'd get ungrounded from it. It was really a fascinating idea she had. I haven't done it in a while!

Yep, this is great! I have never thought of doing that for the study of the cards, but I will!;)

I only do that when I draw cards. I have them face down of course but I also close my eyes to exclude completely my physical senses, and I pass my hand over the cards and draw the one for which I feel the strongest energy...But this is really a great idea to sense the energy of the card for study purposes. I'm not surprised that you felt uneasy when sensing the 10 of Swords!

I'm glad you mentioned it! Thanks!:D

LadyZelda

Announcement

I'm glad to announce that we have now another "room" where we can post any reading we have done on our own and for which we would like to have the input of the other members of our circle! :D

Here is the direct link:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3145719#post3145719

Hope this will be a great benefit to all;)

LadyZelda

great! Thank you!
You're quite welcome! :D

....The ladybugs -one playing a violin and the other some sort of horn. happiness, easy-going. go-with the flow sort of energy with that...

I looked again at that card because of what you said and yeah, that is a great detail! The playing of the intruments before the Clover has actually 2 meanings...I was telling my best friend about the fact that I had missed the Lady Bugs/instruments detail and she said, (and you should have seen her, t'was like an epiphany! Especially, when you know that she has not studied the cards, and she doesn't own the Mystical)

"It's like the music is making them grow!".

This is so true and right on target! It is known that plant reacts to music and actually would grow...Therefore, it is totally linked to the message of The Clover in the area of increase, success coming our way, whatever "seed" we planted, luck is here to make them "grow", to make everything happen! I will say, the luck of the 4 leaf clover is like when we put some "miracle grow" on our plants!

....They sort of look like they are dancing to the music...

....The clover flower in my Lenromand deck, (The Mystical Lenormand) seems to be dancing with two other clover flowers that are carried by two lady bugs...

I thought about that again and this is really great! Here what came to my mind:
How do you feel when suddenly you have a stike of luck? Don't you feel like dancing a little jig?;) Luck does have that effect upon us, doesn't it! So I believe that card pictures a "joyful celebration of luck"!

....The faces in the flowers are a bit strange to me so I am having a hard time with that. two on the side look happy and the middle one...hmm..maybe open to hearing anything? ...

You intrigued me, so I looked at the Clover scan that I have on my PC, and I did magnify their faces. Actually they are all smilling and it is some very big smiles! And the "Mother" Clover has a big smile that pinches the eyes! Like that smilie! :D

Thank you so much Empath & CN for your input :D (I wish there was a "hug" smilie, 'cause that is what I would have put here!) Studying the Oracle with you is a real blessing!

And to talk about my friend, she said she is thinking about joining AT to participate in our study!!!! She has ordered the Mystical Lenormand because like us, she thinks that "a picture is worth a 1000 words!"...;)

Empath111

You're quite welcome! :D

I looked again at that card because of what you said and yeah, that is a great detail! The playing of the intruments before the Clover has actually 2 meanings...I was telling my best friend about the fact that I had missed the Lady Bugs/instruments detail and she said, (and you should have seen her, t'was like an epiphany! Especially, when you know that she has not studied the cards, and she doesn't own the Mystical)

"It's like the music is making them grow!".

This is so true and right on target! It is known that plant reacts to music and actually would grow...Therefore, it is totally linked to the message of The Clover in the area of increase, success coming our way, whatever "seed" we planted, luck is here to make them "grow", to make everything happen! I will say, the luck of the 4 leaf clover is like when we put some "miracle grow" on our plants!

I thought about that again and this is really great! Here what came to my mind:
How do you feel when suddenly you have a stike of luck? Don't you feel like dancing a little jig?;) Luck does have that effect upon us, doesn't it! So I believe that card pictures a "joyful celebration of luck"!

You intrigued me, so I looked at the Clover scan that I have on my PC, and I did magnify their faces. Actually they are all smilling and it is some very big smiles! And the "Mother" Clover has a big smile that pinches the eyes! Like that smilie! :D

Thank you so much Empath & CN for your input :D (I wish there was a "hug" smilie, 'cause that is what I would have put here!) Studying the Oracle with you is a real blessing!

And to talk about my friend, she said she is thinking about joining AT to participate in our study!!!! She has ordered the Mystical Lenormand because like us, she thinks that "a picture is worth a 1000 words!"...;)

VERY cool- and I am glad to know mother flower is happy! Love the music making them grow! I hope your friend joins too :)

Looking at the ship. For some reason having trouble with it...

LadyZelda

Announcement For Our Next Session

Starting tomorrow Saturday 12th till Friday 18th you can post your study on the:

- House (4)
- Tree (5)

Have a good time with these 2 cards! :D

Empath111

The SHIP

THE SHIP
mystical

I am having sort of a hard time with the ship. i thought something looked funny about the wind/sails...so i asked someone who knows about this stuff. The wind is going in one direction..you can see by the waves and the flags it is going to the right. However, if you look at the sails they look like the wind is going to the left. hmm..is this intentional or a mistake on the artist's part?? LOL I am going to read it like it was intentional :)

The next thing he pickd up on was the whale is much smaller than it should be. Not sure what that means! LOL I see the mermaid at the head of the boat and the person in the front. Turbulent waters, windy day but lovely blue skies.
"Windfall" came to mind also
Not sure what IX is for.
travel, of course is a big factor here. LOL

So, overall I think of turbulence and contradictions. I think of navigating your way through things..searching for the right coarse of action despite having some confusing information that may not be clear. I think of the turbulence and the blue sky as there's a light at the end of the tunnel. That whale seems to be happily going along - unphased by the waves..keeping company with the boat. Instead of being scary he looks friendly. more contradictions.

Sensing the card (my hand covering) i had a very "heady" feeling..like a true swirling and a funny little feeling in my stomach. Likely sea sickness! It was not a relaxing feel at all- quite confused and disoriented.

finances:: windfall. or back and forth changes. Up and down (stock market). Tough times..but then could have a windfall. contradictions again...

Career: Fighting upstream for something you want. getting a break and then having a set-back. Pushing your way to the top.

Love: Push-pull-push-pull. Should I stay or should I go now? Turbulent emotions..rocky waters...then smooth sailing. contradictions. a time of uncertainty- too much going on through the mind to think straight and just *feel*. Leaving a lover..departures. Or coming and going. Making it through rocky waters (see the whale?_ - sticking by through thick and thin, but it isn't the easiest of rides.

Health: I didn't feel very good when i sensed that card! LOL I felt dizzy and likely would lead to stomach sickness. So I would say under the weather. Nothing serious, but just feeling sort of lousy.

Spiritually: A time when you feel you are moving along and trying to get to where you think you should go..but then you are set back. Fighting the tide sort of thing.

Timing: This is one of those strange feelings. I recall reading "nisaba's" method of timing. When she pulled a major it meant there was no set time- it would reveal itself in the future. I get that feeling here..there is a high likelihood the timings will change due to unforeseen factors. But I see that 3 and that IX so I will say 3 months (90 days)

OK, i am sorry I was behind on this one! I hope something i wrote matches others! LOL

Empath111

wow, mine is quite different from yours, CN and LZ! LOL I read through yours and lovd what you picked up! I'll comment in detail later. But I am really loving this study..and it looks like I'm going to be the tardy one;) Don't let me hold you up..keep going :)

Empath111

Once you are done studying and are ready to post; if you are not the first one posting and find out that another member who posted already interpreted the cards about the same way you did....Please, do not refrain from posting your study! It is still beneficial for the others to read it, even the parts that are similar.
We are bound to discover similar things, and that just means that we are "on the same page" spiritually, that the Oracle just speaks the same way to us. It is actually very interesting when this happens!

Also, don't worry about not reading the posts before posting yours, which is what I do... You might miss a question but it's Ok, as you will see it nonetheless once you post. If you wrote a question that your study brought up and see no response to it right away; keep in mind that it is not that I ignored it but because I'd rather wait to read your study until I have finished mine....I think it is the best way for me to give it a good shot on my own;)
The same is true for the question I added when I posted my interpretation of the Clover. It is only now, that I have completed my study for this session that I was able to see that Celticnoodle had answered it!

Anyhow, that is what I wanted to say for now. I still have to read carefully what you posted as so far I've just browsed through it...but I need to go back to my daily tasks for a while:( so, I'll do that later on:)

Thanks for your participation :D
So just seeing this now since I keep trying to not peek back before I post;) I know it's not a rule..but want to give it a shot on my own too. :D

Empath111

Now for the ship:

Over all the ship naturally conjures up feelings of travel--and especially travel abroad for me, as the sails are quite full and no site of land in this card. A whale swims close by the ship, giving feeling of this being on the ocean sailing. I know whales are symbolic of compassion and spiritualism. they are also symbolic of a creative person. The water in this card speaks of emotions, and because the whale is a large creature, perhaps it can also speak of the need to deal with some emotional baggage that is needed to be dealt with? Overall, this picture, (and the whale in it) seems to be a happy card, so it may be the emotions needing to be dealt with have a happy feeling tied to it? it looks almost like the whale is smiling, so it could indicate that the client has dealt with something emotional or perhaps has finally found a way to do so, since the whale is swimming in tune w/the ship? full speed ahead! that is the general meaning if tied to an emotional issue.
Yes, i read up last night- travel abroad was big. I did not know the symbolism of whales! Great about the water/emotions. i tially missed all of that. Great CN! I agree - the whale looks happy:)
If we are to incorporate the number 9 as written in the corner, then indeed, it could suggest that we have found the answer, as the number nine is symbolic of completeness and attainment of goals. So, for this card, we can assume that if it is dealing with an emotional issue, the client has found a way to understand and move on in life that is beneficial for them.
True about the 9!

Health: this card would suggest moving from a hard emotional time to a better future--possibly with some exercising/(think water and swimming/exercising? & fresh air?).
water/swimming/fresh air- great pick up!
Financial: due to the whale and the nine symbol, I'd say that with some creativity from the client, things will be moving in the direction of a better and more secure future. Possibly requiring some traveling/relocation for the client as well.
traveling/relocating..great..I love reading what you are finding!

Love: As far as love goes, I don't necessarily see this as a couples coming together card, but perhaps it is speaking of a good long relationship. as I mentioned before, it shows attainment--so perhaps it would speak of the current relationship one is in will be a long happy one? however, I do not believe whales mate for life, so this throws the card out of sync a bit with that, doesn't it? something more to explore I think.
I was more in line with the whales not a mate for life (although I did not know that!) - but in the whole tune of contradictions. and the only reasons I felt this way was the sails show the winds going one way and the flags another. and the water looks rough but the whale is smiling and the sky is blue. So that's what I thought that might explain something like this. But just my interpretation..likely not in many of the books...

Career: one that would involve a lot of traveling or perhaps something involving ships and/or fishing.
True!
Spiritually: a very spiritual card this one--with the water, the ship and the whale. We all associate water with emotions and spiritualism too--water is essential for life after all and thought of as a great spiritual cleanser. whales are also symbolic of life and death--so I could see this as a spiritual breakthrough with the spiritual side of things for a client if this card popped up. ships can be seen as exploring ones emotions, if you dream of ships, so I would have to consider this as well.
Missed the whole water/whale...great info to know!
Timing: perhaps assigning it to the 9th month (September?) or 9 days, 9weeks, 9mos. Even perhaps a time astrologically speaking of a water sign--Pisces (feb), end of June/July for Cancer, and end of October-Nov for Scorpio.
Very good, very good info for me. I read also in 3's after I wrote my stuff.
Loved reading your interpretations celtic Noodle!! Learned a lot.
Will respond to LZ's later :)