Happy Smiley Spread!

Kahlie

Hello,

Ok, I know I am a little crazy sometimes, but I was feeling really sad, and I decided to do a happy smiley spread :)
Don't ask me why or how but I decided just to do it, and thinking on it already made me smile, so I thought it would work.

I personalize my Spreads to the Question of the Querent. (In this case me!) This is really important to me. Please do not post my Spreads on other sites. If you do wish to post this Spread somewhere, please contact me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx1xxx2xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx3xxxxxxx4xxx
xxxxxxx5xxxxxxx

or
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx0xxx0xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx\xxxxx/xxxxx
xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx

Cards 1&2 are upright, and card 5 is sideways (90 degrees turned), 3 and 4 are slightly tilted 45 degrees either way.
(Oh, well, I guess everybody knows how a smiley looks)

Positions 1&2 How to see with new eyes
Positions 3&4&5 What will help you smile again

If anybody can shed any light on my reading, plz do.

1: 3 of Disks: Work rx
2: The Fool rx

3: Prince of Wands
4: 9 of Disks: Gain
5: 9 of Cups: Happiness

Forgot to include what I thought of my own Reading.
As far as I could see, to see with new eyes, I have to have a bit more faith (Fool rx), and be prepared (3 of Disks rx).
To do what makes me smile: "Spoil myself a bit (9 of Cups), rely on myself (9 of Disks), and act more bold and daring (Prince of Wands).

Pook

This is such a great spread! We all need a little (or a lot!) of happiness in our lives and it looks like you have a good idea of where to start. :D It also reminds me of that saying...."Just keep smiling..it makes other people think you know something!" and after reading this spread, you just might!:D

Kahlie

Thanks MoonDreameR

Thanks MoonDreameR...

Just seeing the cards laid down already makes me smile.
Sometimes life is hard and you feel down, then you better try this Spread.

:)

Alissa

This is a great spread, it made me happy as well just to see the layout. I'll definitely go grab my journal after posting this!

Everybody Just Keep on Smilin'....

Kahlie

Uhuh

Alissa helped me a bit on interpreting the Reading/Spread when talking on the IRC channel.

In my case its seems 1&2 reflect on what has made me unhappy. (Which is also a good idea on how to get happy of course)
And 3&4&5 partly apply on what is going on/what would make me smile.

If anybody else wishes to give the Spread a shot and tell me how it works out, I"d be very grateful.

Kahlie

Two more tries

Well... I thought, spread the happiness!, so I tried my Spread some more with different Querents. Just quick readings here.

What I noticed: 3 times the eyes have shown rx (all 6 cards rx)
I guess to see the situation with new eyes, you must see what brings you pain.

Querent 1:
Eyes: The Universe rx, Ace of Disks rx
Smile: 9 of Swords, 8 of Cups, The Lovers

Reading:
Eyes: Querent is unhappy with his accomplishments and is not using the tools at hand to improve the situation.
Smile: Querent must worry less, must let go of certain things, finding deeper meaning, and Querent would definatly be happy if the Querent found a new relationship. First he must obtain the other 2 things in the smile though.

Querent 2:
Eyes: Prince of Cups rx, Princess of Cups rx
Smile: 3 of Disk rx, 6 of Cups, Prince of Wands

Reading:
Eyes: Querent is unhappy with love and emotions at this moment. Querent must find where the mature love, the caring and loving love is hiding out.
Smile:
Querent must get out of the triangle that holds him, Querent must lose his fear of disappointment and step up to be that Prince of Wands.

I wondered if the Smile shows what would make you happy (dreams), or something that is attainable if you work for it.

katie_here

Hi Kahlie

I'm feeling a bit sad tonight, well, a lot sad really and I just looked in to see if I could find a spread to help me "sort out my head"

The first thing I saw was yours... Happy Smiley Spread .... and that sounds like just what I need.

I'll do it later when all is quiet and let you know how it went!

Kahlie

Thanks Katie

I hope it cheers you up :)

*Hug and take care*

Kahlie

skytwig

This is a marvelous spread, Kahlie. Thank you!

What I like about it is that it gives us answers and options.... It is not so much about the problem as it is about the solution. It gives us something to work on.

Sometimes I find that spreads give us too much analysis of the problem, rather than solutions....

This spread is hope filled!

Excellent! :)

Kahlie

Thanks for the compliments Skytwig

Thanks for the compliments *blush*

Well, it sounds rather cheesy, but there is this quote from a book:

"Don't think of the problem, think of the solution"

I try to think that way, but sometimes we are overwhelmed by problems and then we need something hopefilled and lovely to remind us there are still beautiful things out there.