What is your sun sign?

What Sun Sign Are You?

• Total voters

AmethystEyes

Fleo Brianson said:
I'm a Capricorn. Funny, half the time the info on Capricorns seems on, and the other half it doesn't seem to describe me at all. Maybe that's just because although I have strong ambitions, I allow myself some time for rest and play. :) And I'm not good with organization.
Look up your whole chart to see why that's so.

Moirne

DevilishAngel said:
Gemini Star Sign

If you were born between May 22 and May 31
This is the first of the Gemini Decans and is ruled by the planet Mercury.

The first Decan Gemini personality is characterised by a quick wit, super intelligence and ability to communicate. You are constantly at odds with your mind and emotions. Your head tells you one thing, your heart another. Because of this you seldom know which one to trust. But generally you go with what your head tells you. You are exceptionally intelligent and articulate. Your verbal skills can be utilised by you in any number of career directions including finding great success in the areas of writing, teaching, and communicating.

You are very quick witted and have a dry sense of humour. Because of this you are always popular in social settings and can number many friends. But you rarely get really close to any of these friends and prefer to keep a little distance between you.

You are somewhat of a perfectionist and expect the very best of yourself as well as others. You do have a tendency to be overcritical of yourself and can be your own worst enemy.
Ouch. Painfully true. I like the 'exceptionally intelligent' part though. :D

enchantedmoon3

Gemini

Gemini with Virgo rising and Scorpio moon here *waves* Makes for a very interesting diversity. Anyone else?

Some might say you are an entanglement of paradoxes, but the truth is that you have an easy acceptance of opposites. Your world is one of duality. You can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like you see your world through a radio and you can tune experiences and points of view in and out as your interests change
Virgo Rising usually gives an individual a very careful approach to new people and situations. This is a modest and cautious sign, that can make you come across as a modest person. But Virgo is also a helpful sign, so you often enter situations with the goal of lending a hand. If you're in a leadership position, keep your eye on the big picture, rather than getting sidetracked with small tasks that others should handle. You might also be more critical about your appearance and your behavior than you need to be, but the little imperfections that can seem so big to you are probably not noticeable to others.
It can be hard to trust others when you have the Moon in Scorpio because you are so sensitive to questions of power and control. You're aware of deep issues that most people don't want to face. You know what it's like to go to the very depths of emotions, both with passion and with fear. You need intensity, even if that means shaking up a relationship at times. That's because you're not satisfied with what lies on the surface. Getting to the bottom of things can disturb others (and you as well)… but it's hard to keep from going where your feelings take you. It's this emotional courage, though, that makes you such a powerful person, able to work through complex matters that most people refuse to face.
**Definitions taken from Tarot.com astrology page

dare2

DevilishAngel said:
Sun in Capricorn

Keywords: Mature, Ambitious, Responsible, Designing, Patient, Goal-seeker, Traditional

Capricorns react to what they experience by assessing its possible worth. Before they take physical action, before they sort out their emotional involvement, and before they reason it out intellectually, they must ascertain what tangible advantages are to be gained from the experience. They gladly work long and hard if it means getting what or who they want. They can be very lazy if they see no sense in working, or if they can achieve the same goals in a less strenuous manner.

Absolutely!! Work smarter - not harder!

dare2

I was thinking about this thread last night and I have a question for fellow Capricorns....

When starting out with tarot ( and any other means of divination ), did you find it a little difficult to develop your intuition? Maybe develop is not the right word here - trust may be a better fit.

Over the last few years, I've really started challenging my thought process and trying to let more of my feelings and intuition come through. At times it is still hard to let go and just 'know' what a situation is telling me. My mind wants to take over and over analyze and criticize every little thing. I'm curious how others may have dealt with the same issue.

Morwenna

Aquarius, with moon in Scorpio (square the sun!) and Sagittarius rising. There's a whole lot I could say about all that...

AmethystEyes

Morwenna said:
Aquarius, with moon in Scorpio (square the sun!) and Sagittarius rising. There's a whole lot I could say about all that...
:bugeyed::bugeyed: Creepy..........

willoe

Classic Virgo here, down to the bones.

Once, my husband (Pieces) asked me why I was so anal-retentive. I e-mailed him a Virgo chart and now he understands why I cite sources... in text messages. :p

Amanda

Taurus Sun, Virgo Decan, Aries Moon, Taurus Rising.

Not terribly boring or lazy, I don't think. Work-a-holic, maybe. :D

Dizzybliss

I am a Libra sun, Leo moon, Pisces rising and Sagittarius midheaven.

its an interesting mix for my emotions LOL