Your true Niche in Life

Baroli

Umbrae said:
Hold up...you guys have a spread for this? Man I lived for dang near half a century before I found my niche, didn't even need a spread. But man whadda ride it's been... I've always just followed the cards...seriously...a spread? Whadd'le they think of next...

What?

Ooops...sorry...

Hey!! Everybody at some point in their life (actually a few points in mine, LOL) where you wake up and wonder what you are going to be when you grow up. :p

Baroli:grin:

Nevada

Baroli52 said:
Hey!! Everybody at some point in their life (actually a few points in mine, LOL) where you wake up and wonder what you are going to be when you grow up. :p
A few points in mine, too. One life can hold many niches. :)

I tried this spread today for myself, using my Morgan Greer, and had an eerily pointed reading with it. This is a good spread for not only finding a niche, but figuring where you are and what to do in your present one. It helped me validate some of my more difficult decisions and limits I've placed on my life in order to get work done, places where doubts kept creeping up, mostly doubts imposed on me by others. Thanks, Baroli!

Nevada

Umbrae

Baroli52 said:

Baroli:grin:
Grow up?

Grow Up. Tried that once, highly over-rated...

But I did find my niche after THAT attempt.

Nevada

Umbrae said:
Grow Up. Tried that once, highly over-rated...
It is indeed. Most of my problems now stem from growing up when I was told to and now I'm trying to un-grow-up a bit. Now that's tricky!

Nevada

Baroli

I Won't Grow Up ~~From the broadway show Peter Pan

Nevada said:
It is indeed. Most of my problems now stem from growing up when I was told to and now I'm trying to un-grow-up a bit. Now that's tricky!

Nevada

Hoo boy, sounds like the same with me, :laugh: And Umbrae that is my whole problem, I never grew up. "I won't grow up" from Peter Pan is my theme song. :p

Baroli

Umbrae

Perhaps a new spread...

1) Where is the first star on the right.

2) How far away is morning?

Baroli

Umbrae said:
Perhaps a new spread...

1) Where is the first star on the right.

2) How far away is morning?

Ahhh, I think it's 2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning.

But I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time, })

Baroli

calligirl

Hey, 'member my niche reading not too long ago?

I LOVE this spread.

See, hubby called this morning, (mmm, yes, father figure, just not my father), there's an opening at his company for a graphics trainee. Okay, universe, just drop it on my head next time...can't get much closer, can ya?

They've never offered that position before (someone mentioned mentor, I believe). Now I don't think for one moment I will get this particular position because it's who you know and who you...well, anyway, hubby talked to 'the' dude in the dept who said even though I may not get this position, there would be some other openings coming up in the near future and to make sure my portfolio gets seen. So now, I'm getting my assets in order and going after my niche.

So, Baroli52 and the rest, thanks for letting me hijack this thread for just a moment to thank those that helped out on my niche reading. And if you haven't tried this spread, do not hesitate, run get yer cards!

This one has my vote for the Hall of FAme of Spreads.

Shina

Hi Baroli,

The spread looks nice and I so need it right now. Will try this tonight and will post my reading.

Can't believe I missed seeing it.

Flavio

Great spread Barioli52! tried with nice results, I just posted the reading.

Thank you for sharing!