Your true Niche in Life

Baroli

You're quite Welcome, Flavio. You know I have used this spread for other people, but I have yet to try it out on myself. No, I am not in my niche in life. Don't know if there is one. But perhaps I should give it a go. :thumbsup:

Thanks again.

Baroli

MissLainie

Baroli, you should give it a go. It's pretty accurate, and a beautiful spread. In fact, it told me I'm on the right track (position nine, the World, and I'm a teacher. lol).

Excellent. It's in my journal for forever.

daphne

I used it and it worked like a charm!

KafkasGhost

I like this visually and query-wise!

Now, could one try this at various intervals and discover that his/her niche in life may have changed or evolved? Would you recommend that one do this spread after a certain period of time to re-evaluate?

MantraTarot

great spread. thanks for posting it. using it here. :)

L'Imperatice

Im having a bit of trouble interpreting my spred :/ It says that my true niche is The Fool haha. Can anyone help me out with an interpretation?

MantraTarot

Im having a bit of trouble interpreting my spred :/ It says that my true niche is The Fool haha. Can anyone help me out with an interpretation?

sounds like to me that you're an innovator; a risk-taker that breaks down the barriers and helps people to see the world in a brand new light. try posting the spread in YOUR READINGS and perhaps you can get some other peoples' interpretations. :)

L'Imperatice

sounds like to me that you're an innovator; a risk-taker that breaks down the barriers and helps people to see the world in a brand new light. try posting the spread in YOUR READINGS and perhaps you can get some other peoples' interpretations. :)

Thanks much Mantra! I'll definitely give that a try :)

susy

I'm gonna try this one out, thak you!! :)

EbonyHunter

im new to the forum and I came across this spread and found it was exactly what I needed to figure out some career advice and its awesome! I posted the reading in the oracle section. Thank you for posting this spread it has been most useful. :) Blessed Be! -Eb