Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition

samantha

Coffin fish (scythe)
I'm leaning to no here with the two negative cards.

Q: what can you tell me about how x is thinking about me these days?

Stork - Garden

Perhaps X has decided that it is now time to become public with how he feels about you ? Everything out into * the open *

QU: I stayed away from X today - report card please !

katieb

Stork - Garden

Perhaps X has decided that it is now time to become public with how he feels about you ? Everything out into * the open *

QU: I stayed away from X today - report card please !
Scythe /tower

Could be reflecting that you cut them off at work or that they are feeling the pain of this seperation

What will the relationship be between Viclot and myself?

strangebrew

Scythe /tower

Could be reflecting that you cut them off at work or that they are feeling the pain of this seperation

man-heart

the male will feel deeply for you....sincere and romantic

What is my next endeavour to be?

samantha

The former - I doubt it's the latter !

Scythe /tower

Clouds - Bear

Either their bossy/pushy tendencies will make you uncertain Or their kind/protective intentions
will be called into question (as in they are lacking or insufficient) or there is just uncertainty around your relationship with him.

QU: How will CSG feel if I continue to stay away ?

samantha

man-heart

the male will feel deeply for you....sincere and romantic

What is my next endeavour to be?

Ring - Garden

Looks like some kind of outdoor event which involves partnerships (perhaps establishing them ??) otherwise you are getting married or engaged in a public place !! (not the kind of endeavour I think you had in mind , but it was my first thought ! ) Ah ! justice of the peace ? You marry others ???? :)

QU: Above

samantha

Moon lily. A feels emotionally stable when it comes to you

Q. What does X want from me?

Star - Woman

I think X would like you to be their source of inspiration .... A guiding light ... Divinely sent .

QU: As above

BrightEye

The former - I doubt it's the latter !

Clouds - Bear

Either their bossy/pushy tendencies will make you uncertain Or their kind/protective intentions
will be called into question (as in they are lacking or insufficient) or there is just uncertainty around your relationship with him.

QU: How will CSG feel if I continue to stay away ?

Coffin - Key

He will feel unhappy.

What do I need to know?

strangebrew

Coffin - Key

He will feel unhappy.

What do I need to know?

Stork and tree

That you will have good health and security and any changes you make will be good ones

Whats next for me?

Jdance

Stork and tree

That you will have good health and security and any changes you make will be good ones

Whats next for me?

letter + ship
you shall receive information or a message from someone further away (or information about travel-like a confirmation )

q: What is next for X and I?

katieb

Stork and tree

Whats next for me?
Confusion regarding a man or unsure what to do next in regards to a particular man

Clouds/man

How will the meeting between D and myself go?