Divination Chest

GotH

The fables are kinda lessons learned type of reading. Ill try a spread in a few weeks. :)
This sounds quite interesting. I'd like to take part if and when you do decide to try this out. :)

No there is a very young child in this... I thought maybe yours (8 months or 8 years?)
Scary. When I do take this vacation, I'll be sure to keep an eye on any child that goes with or is around.

The knight of cups is legal age and he ll be attached to you like a tail. Enjoy :)
I wonder who this could be.. I'll come back and give feedback regarding this reading in a few months.

Thanks again..

bluelagune

Welcome.. :)

The Encyclopedia of Magickal Ingredients

Jack-o'-Lantern

RULER: spirits of the dead

Type: vegetable

MAGICKAL FORM: carved

Pumpkins are hallowed and carved for Halloween, or the night of the Feast of the Dead, to honor the spirits of the deceased. The white candles burned within them shed light for the journeys of these departed souls. The carved-out faces are scary in order to ward off malevolent spirits.

Well, this makes me think of the Death Rx card I pulled for you in the other thread. Something that is *undead* or something dead that will not move on is the energy I'm picking up here. I don't know your situation so I can only really say that something is encouraged to move on but this energy feels really stubborn. To get out of the "cage" you will need to "scare" away whatever it is that is holding you in. Or perhaps you are paralyzed with fear and this is what is causing you to feel locked in. There does seem to be a darkness here but with the light of the candle, there is hope to send this dark energy free and away from you so that you may feel free again.

ETA: I keep thinking of the white candle in this passage from the book. I feel like a cleansing or purity is needed for assistance. Perhaps you need to focus on goodness and imagine a release from those that bind you..

I'm curious if any of this resonates at all?

Think of being stuck in a cult. Finally getting out but the members still wont leave you alone... so Im stuck.

No. The Jack. Just read his story. Apperantly he tricked the devil in not taking him to hell but after sinning all his life, God didnt want him either. So he was stuck with a lantern walking through the night. That me. Although not sure who the Devil or God is in my case.

I can feel the menacing spririt or energy around. I picked it up in 2010 and since then everything went down the drain. I dont know what to do with it. If it was only fear in me, I would have handled it (Queen of wands here). The probelem is this energy consumes everything and everyone around me. I dont kow what it is.

If you get a chance, can you ask what this energy is?

I have an iching... totally forgot. Throw a coin six times (heads or tails) and ask a question. Ill see what it sais.

GotH

Think of being stuck in a cult. Finally getting out but the members still wont leave you alone... so Im stuck.

No. The Jack. Just read his story. Apperantly he tricked the devil in not taking him to hell but after sinning all his life, God didnt want him either. So he was stuck with a lantern walking through the night. That me. Although not sure who the Devil or God is in my case.

I can feel the menacing spririt or energy around. I picked it up in 2010 and since then everything went down the drain. I dont know what to do with it. If it was only fear in me, I would have handled it (Queen of wands here). The probelem is this energy consumes everything and everyone around me. I dont kow what it is.

I have an iching... totally forgot. Throw a coin six times (heads or tails) and ask a question. Ill see what it sais.
I'll look into it..

Iching. Oh cool.. okay.

My question is, how likely will it be that X and I will begin communicating again?

bluelagune

I'll look into it..

Iching. Oh cool.. okay.

My question is, how likely will it be that X and I will begin communicating again?

Upper: tails/heads/heads - 2 (happyness)
Lower: all tails - 8 (giving of self)
#45 Tsui (Merging/Reunion)
Surrender yourself to busyness and you will be happy.
This perioud is very favourable for you. All you deeds are bound to turn into successful ventures. Some unknown presence strengthens your relationships with people, helps gain new friends and aquentences, create contacts that in the future will prove to be quite favourable for you. Past laboured deeds and effort will be bountiful. A woman is stocking you, her aim is to block your path, so that something you are aiming to achieve does not happen. She is an interference in your life. However, all this considered she will not be successful because your wishes will come true. (Translated from Encyclopidea of fortunetelling, pg 93)

I think the answer would be yes. :)

GotH

Okay... Well I decided to pull a rune for direction and got Perth. I found that there are deities that go with each rune and two come with this symbol. Freya and Angrboða. Where Freya is a goddess of love and fertility I didn't feel that this fit but looking at Angrboða, there are some interesting similarities in poem about this giantess that goes along with some of the cards I pulled for you earlier...

She was a giantess who was known by Norse mythology as "the one who brings grief" or "she-who-offers-sorrow" . Here's the poem:

The giantess old in Ironwood sat,

In the east, and bore the brood of Fenrir;
Among these one in monster's guise
Was soon to steal the sun from the sky.

There feeds he full on the flesh of the dead,
And the home of the gods he reddens with gore;
Dark grows the sun, and in summer soon

Come mighty storms: would you know yet more?

------

Definitely not positive energy there for sure. I was thinking of the Sun reversed (stealing the sun or dark grows the sun) and the Death Rx card (feeds on the flesh of the dead) and this extremely strong energy that seems to keep you caged. I can't help if this is symbolic in some way? Did someone assign something to you during your time with the group?

Interestingly, her son Fenrir was caged. You can read more about it here.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/fenrir.html

--------------------------------

I decided to use my "Magic Smoke" screensaver to see if anything interesting would show up when asked what this energy could be.. Here's a snapshot of the screen.. I don't know about you but I can see what looks like a huge woman in some kind of royal dressing towering over/huge in comparison to what looks like a man next to it.

Sorry I can't give you anything definite on what energy surrounds you but this was interesting to look up..

Giantess - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angrboða

GotH

Upper: tails/heads/heads - 2 (happyness)
Lower: all tails - 8 (giving of self)
#45 Tsui (Merging/Reunion)
Surrender yourself to busyness and you will be happy.
This perioud is very favourable for you. All you deeds are bound to turn into successful ventures. Some unknown presence strengthens your relationships with people, helps gain new friends and aquentences, create contacts that in the future will prove to be quite favourable for you. Past laboured deeds and effort will be bountiful. A woman is stocking you, her aim is to block your path, so that something you are aiming to achieve does not happen. She is an interference in your life. However, all this considered she will not be successful because your wishes will come true. (Translated from Encyclopidea of fortunetelling, pg 93)

I think the answer would be yes. :)

Woohoo.. Great news according to this. We ended on really bad note and all I hope is for us to be cool again at the very least. :)

Thanks so much for using this very interesting method of divination for my question! I have an idea of who this blocking woman could beeeeeeee. :shhh:

GotH

bluelagune

I thought I would show you the other pic I took of the screen while asking what the energy was... I got this. I guy in a suit with a skull above him. I keep thinking of the Death card when I see this..

Could mean something or could mean nothing at all..

bluelagune

Okay... Well I decided to pull a rune for direction and got Perth. I found that there are deities that go with each rune and two come with this symbol. Freya and Angrboða. Where Freya is a goddess of love and fertility I didn't feel that this fit but looking at Angrboða, there are some interesting similarities in poem about this giantess that goes along with some of the cards I pulled for you earlier...

She was a giantess who was known by Norse mythology as "the one who brings grief" or "she-who-offers-sorrow" . Here's the poem:

The giantess old in Ironwood sat,

In the east, and bore the brood of Fenrir;
Among these one in monster's guise
Was soon to steal the sun from the sky.

There feeds he full on the flesh of the dead,
And the home of the gods he reddens with gore;
Dark grows the sun, and in summer soon

Come mighty storms: would you know yet more?

Definitely not positive energy there for sure. I was thinking of the Sun reversed (stealing the sun or dark grows the sun) and the Death Rx card (feeds on the flesh of the dead) and this extremely strong energy that seems to keep you caged. I can't help if this is symbolic in some way? Did someone assign something to you during your time with the group?

Interestingly, her son Fenrir was caged. You can read more about it here.

I decided to use my "Magic Smoke" screensaver to see if anything interesting would show up when asked what this energy could be.. Here's a snapshot of the screen.. I don't know about you but I can see what looks like a huge woman in some kind of royal dressing towering over/huge in comparison to what looks like a man next to her

As to assign something... they were forcing me to have a child and settle in the are. There was a time period when probably 8-10 females became pregnant. I had kinda gotten along but panicked and took plan B the last moment. After that everything went to hell. I didnt do what I was told. There were just too many people tagging and trying to control me. They kept looking at ways to keep me. I left but they kept pressuring me to go back. This whole thing was just not for me.

I looked up all of the cheracters and the rune. Wheel of fortune. Im thinking its just bad luck but this thing has way too much coincidence. Am I in control of my destiny? I managed to fight these people of but now Im stuck.

Big fat woman. After I met her, it kinda rolled down from there. The man, he was the wrong man for me but they both kept on pushing me to get with him. I cant phisically stand the guy.

Suit, only the big guys wore them.

Ill keep thinking some more, it will come :)

Thank you :)

GotH

No problem B. I'll be here...

bluelagune

No problem B. I'll be here...

Well I think I know who Angrboda and the big lady with a man is... this woman I knew, she was ok when I met her but becuase she was cheated on by her childhood sweetheart and then by her new boyfriend. What she did was just get knocked up and marry the first guy that was available for safety ... her belief in love died with all of it and it became her dark side. She was trying to prove to who ever that love does not exist between men and women. Thats why she was forcing me into this situation and I was incredibly stubborn. I honestly dont know if love is real or if we have that second half out there but noone on this planet has a right to take that belief from me. That was right on! she was the bringer of sorrow and griff.

I still have not figured out Jack o lantern yet :)

THANK YOU!!!