8-bit tarot

midniteeye

the 8-bit tarot is one of those decks i know i will eventually get to buying, but i sincerely wish it was under better circumstance then the author filing for bankruptcy. i ordered 5 decks, which was what i would have paid for one under the original price. some of my tarot friends will get lucky on their next birthday.

Carla

I just ordered a copy of 8-bit tarot for my games obsessed hubby. It was a deck I intended to buy 'eventually' but now is definitely the time. So sorry to hear of your financial troubles. Blessings.

WonderGuy

Got mine in the mail today. So cool! Excellent quality.

Open Arms

Just went and ordered two of these - one for me and one for Hairy Dog. Can't wait to see them!

callistoluna

Looks cute - reminds me of Lemmings and Commander Keen:)

Kimberlee

I received mine, and I love it! So cute and geeky. ;)

I went to share the link with some friends, and noticed the prices are back to normal. Anyone know what happened? Just curious, let me know if I should butt out. :)

alec

Hi Kimberlee,

Did you go to the lunarbistro store? They are still on sale. PM me if you would like me to give you the link (don't think that the moderators like us to post outside of advertisements).

Alec

Kimberlee

Okay, that is so weird! I had tried the link posted on the last page earlier, and it didn't show them on sale. I just tried the same link again, and now they are.

Just a glitch? Huh. Oh well. Never mind. ;)

Trump Lloyd

Just checked the website and decks are at $6 "until 6/10/24".

Received my decks yesterday. Great deck. Excellent backs (roses and lilies). Nice box, too.

I think it's one of the better "novelty" decks because it's so well-executed.

Hathor

I just ordered a copy for myself. I've had it on my wish list for a while now, and I should have gotten it sooner.

Good luck and may all your troubles be resolved very quickly.

Peace and blessings,
Hathor