The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

I Sunshine

Waiting is hard

There seem to be quite a few more cards done now on her website!! I am a bit impatient: This one is so, so special!! If at all possible, I will be ordering it ASAP!

shadowdancer

There seem to be quite a few more cards done now on her website!! I am a bit impatient: This one is so, so special!! If at all possible, I will be ordering it ASAP!

totally, totally agree.

This is likely to be the last tarot deck I ever buy. I feel it is the grail I have been looking for over the past 20 years.

A modern day deck that a work horse of a reading deck. One that has so much emotion, energy, life and story telling.

Poppy has done a great job with it. And I know it has been one heck of a journey for her. The fact she has reached the home stretch is amazing, and I am so proud of her.

littlecat

Hi everyone
Does anyone know when it will be published... hoping it will be soon!

shadowdancer

Spring 2018. That info was from the publisher. Sooo looking forward to this one. Poppy has created something amazing here for sure. One heck of a journey for her so it will have a special place in my collection

littlecat

Thanks shadowdancer! Seems so long ... So looking forward to reading with it...

G6

Are there pictures of the whole deck somewhere?

JoLister

It may not go ahead!

Hi Guys,
I will firstly say that I have this information directly from Poppy Palin herself. I hope that it is ok for me to post this information on the forum. I have no interest in this project financially, I am a collector & reader & would love to have a copy of this deck.

It would appear that Schiffer are not definitely publishing The Everyday Enchantment Tarot. If you want it to be published could you please message Schiffer & tell them.
How it stands is - they have the copyright to the deck but don't want to produce a lengthy book because they don't think people will want to pay extra for it. Anyone who has the book that accompanies the Waking the Wild Spirit deck will know how well Poppy Palin writes. She has cut the book down by half to accommodate their requests but they still want it to be reduced further & she can't do it without losing so much meaning & explanation. Unless she edits the book to within an inch of its life - the deck will not be published.
I don't know how much notice Schiffer will take but Poppy deserves to have her deck published & cannot do it herself.
If you would like this deck to be published please get behind it.

gregory

Have you the best link for Schiffer ? Best if we all send to the same link :)

WAIT - THEY have the copyright ? Does that mean Poppy can't publish/send elsewhere if they decide not to ?

G6

Hi Guys,
I will firstly say that I have this information directly from Poppy Palin herself. I hope that it is ok for me to post this information on the forum. I have no interest in this project financially, I am a collector & reader & would love to have a copy of this deck.

It would appear that Schiffer are not definitely publishing The Everyday Enchantment Tarot. If you want it to be published could you please message Schiffer & tell them.
How it stands is - they have the copyright to the deck but don't want to produce a lengthy book because they don't think people will want to pay extra for it. Anyone who has the book that accompanies the Waking the Wild Spirit deck will know how well Poppy Palin writes. She has cut the book down by half to accommodate their requests but they still want it to be reduced further & she can't do it without losing so much meaning & explanation. Unless she edits the book to within an inch of its life - the deck will not be published.
I don't know how much notice Schiffer will take but Poppy deserves to have her deck published & cannot do it herself.
If you would like this deck to be published please get behind it.

Why dont they publish the physical deck and epub an ebook version of the book on their website? I would like a copy of this deck too. The book would be nice, but not as important as the physical deck.