Lunar ecplise

214red

pouter said:
I don't know enough about my hororscope to know it's significance. Yet I keep seeing a mysterious black cat which isn't there.Spirit I think.
Regardless to whether it will affect me or not I placed the crystals in a thunderstorm. They have already sat in the sun of the solstice, so I hoping it will keep the energy strong.
i would look up your animal totem, i used to have the same with a spider and when i looked it up it made sense

feticeira

In my case, the eclipse made a conjunction to Jupiter in the sixth house of my chart. It was also opposite my Sun (same exact degree), Mercury and Venus; sextile to Mars.

I felt very disraught throughout it... Is is normal at all to have a strong and sudden change of mood during an eclipse? It seems strange to me, although I´m moody I´m not usually a worrier and I became so anxious.

strangebrew

I have felt terrible throughout this eclipse :(

My MC falls in Capricorn, but not sure how that would affect my moods...if anyone could throw any light, i would be most grateful...:heart:

My mood has become extremely emotional, irritable and irrational....hope it passes soon...

x

214red

mc is in capricorn too...........
i dont think i felt the eclipse much, apart from feeling slightly restricted.

franniee

I felt it - I too was irritable - I had a severe headache - not sure if that is notable but I am not given to headaches. I had to have a stress test and the power went out at the doctor's office! }) for about a half hour.... nothing too inconvenient. Not much else going on - I joined the gym and have been working out daily. I am on a tear! :D