Its my _____ in ____ thats to blame, honest!

airseabattle

214red said:
i bet it does air sea! i thought the 8th house would mean grudges were kept even if not showing it....

You know, I think it comes off that ways to others sometimes- that I'm holding a grudge when I'm not. I've had problems with people I've dated throwing fits over this because they all seemed to think I'm going to hold a grudge simply because of how angry I'll get for a good five minutes. But after that I calm down and I forget it about it and apparently that reaction is mind blowing to some.
Oh yeah, another Mars in Aries in the 8th thing....sex, sex, and more sex. Need I say more?

214red

airseabattle said:
You know, I think it comes off that ways to others sometimes- that I'm holding a grudge when I'm not. I've had problems with people I've dated throwing fits over this because they all seemed to think I'm going to hold a grudge simply because of how angry I'll get for a good five minutes. But after that I calm down and I forget it about it and apparently that reaction is mind blowing to some.
Oh yeah, another Mars in Aries in the 8th thing....sex, sex, and more sex. Need I say more?
aries and scorpio mix, dated that once could have married him, sadly the rest of him didnt measure up for the virgo in me, and he didnt have a decent job

Cactus

OK, I can talk your ears off nonstop and at lightning speed and it seems like I don't care if you like it or not. It's my Rising, Sun (in the 12th) , Mercury & Mars (both in the 1st) in Gemini.

But when you tune me out because I can't get to the point, I will get upset and offended and want to cry in the bathroom. (my Moon in Pisces in the 11th house.)

After crying in the bathroom, I then vow not to speak to that person who tuned me out. (Moon opposite Pluto)

AmethystEyes

Don't blame me if you think my ideas are crazy I have Aquarius in Mercury, and don' blame me if I hit you with my flailing arms while explaining this to you in a blunt manner my ascendant is Sag, and don't wonder why I get very angry because you don't get it then start to cry, those are my intense emotions in my Scorpio moon.

Sadly, this I think this has happened before :laugh:

ncefafn

It's my Venus and Mars in Leo that makes me totally get Corky St. Clair's temper tantrum scene in Waiting for Guffman:

"... And I'll tell you why I can't put up with you people, because you're bastard people, that's what you are, you're just bastard people, and I'm goin' home and I'm gonna -- I'm gonna bite my pillow, is what I'm gonna do!"

MCsea

I LOVe this thread - IM laughing soo much!

like Franniee
I can't take pain meds - codeine/morphine based drugs because my neptune is on my descendant. In fact I get adverse reactions to most meds because of this aspect
and its my 12th house Saturn that makes any illness I have really hard to diagnose

Like 214red
I don’t do camping, venus in leo doesnt camp unless its in a 5 star hotel!

My own -

Its my Mars (Scorpio – 8th) Pluto (Virgo – 4th) square – its all about my Mars Pluto square – always (intense)

Jupiter conjunct mercury (both Libra in the 5th) makes it easy and fun to learn and study and write..

my goodness I could go on and on and on - but thats my aquarius mid-heaven or is it my aries Chiron (11th)

lol
MARINA

214red

loving the new posts!

i have temper tantrums when i dont get what i want.
my venus in leo often just whats something because its sparkly or expensive and pretty, but even with men people will ask me why i am persuing a person and i simply say 'because i want him'

lilangel09

214red said:
loving the new posts!

i have temper tantrums when i dont get what i want.
my venus in leo often just whats something because its sparkly or expensive and pretty, but even with men people will ask me why i am persuing a person and i simply say 'because i want him'

That so explains why I can't friggin let go of something when I want it. I try really hard not to want it (lol), but then I get upset if I don't get it. :(

I blame this on having Sun, Moon, Merc, Mars, and ASC in Leo.

On the flip side, I blame my Tarot and Astrology interest on Sun and Moon aspecting Pluto and Scorpio in Pluto. :D

ncefafn

It's not my fault I date losers, it's my Moon/Venus/Neptune t-square!