"The Everyman Tarot" Deck available now

Is "The Everyman Tarot" worth persuing as a deck?

• It's a great idea! GO FOR IT!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • It's a nice idea, but I'm not sure how it will fly, sales-wise.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • It's an idea; may be a tough sell to a publisher.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I'd buy one just to add it to my collection!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rwcarter

Love it!!!!!

rachelcat

I thought I had seen everything . . . And they say there's nothing new under the sun!

A for creativity!

tarotbear

The Everyman Tarot is now available!

At last, AT! At Last!

After a lot of frustrations and a lot of help from others in my AT family my deck for men 'The Everyman Tarot' is up & published and finally available for sale to the general public! I am so happy!

Although I am putting a link here, I will also put one in advertisements for those ATers that do not frequent this particular forum.

Have a look!

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-everyman-tarot

truelighth

I saw this deck yesterday on Game Crafter and immediately put it on my wishlist. I like it! I didn't know you made it though, TarotBear. Great job!

And I will get a copy, for sure! :) })

tarotbear

Oh! Thank you! :heart: So, putting it on a 'wish list' must be the 'nibbles' that get recorded with the rest of the statistics' -- page views, sales, nibbles ... :D

truelighth

Oh, there is a wishlist on Game Crafter too? I meant my own personal wishlist. I am just waiting till I can order several decks at one time from Game Crafter and then I will buy it :)

tarotbear

It may mean that people have it in their shopping cart but have not purchased it yet, also.

tarotlyn

At last, AT! At Last!

After a lot of frustrations and a lot of help from others in my AT family my deck for men 'The Everyman Tarot' is up & published and finally available for sale to the general public! I am so happy!

Although I am putting a link here, I will also put one in advertisements for those ATers that do not frequent this particular forum.

Have a look!

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-everyman-tarot
:heart::) Hi! tarotbear...

Congratulations on publishing your new deck!!! Great job! :thumbsup:

I just went to gamecrafter and paid... now the waiting :bugeyed: LOL

here is my waiting position:
2013-07-16 at 07:02:53 PM
Current Status
Updating Inventory
Position In Queue
Estimated Ship Date
2013-07-23

I am not a guy, but wanted to have this for 'male' querents. I think they will identify
with it better than with my girlie decks.

Thank you!
:heart: Hugs, Lyn

tarotbear

Thank you, Lyn! :heart:

PS - Oh - The reason your queue number is so high is because there was 'ConnectiCon' over the weekend and TGC had a booth, so that probably generated a lot of sales for them. Be patient! LOL!!!! Your deck will come! ;)

gregory

I got mine ! It's every bit as awesome as he said it was. Buy now, you won't regret it. SO (a man person !) loves it too ! (not least the packaging - I struck paydirt there...)

NO really - it is a damn fine deck. And the blurb on TGC is worth saving too !

OOOH PS where is the free pdf ? GOTTA have that !