OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Astilano

And Paradoxical Rose Trionfi Della Luna.
I have few TDL decks and only do not have Rose but love it much.

lantana

I'd really like a new printing of the Thea's Tarot. I was hoping to grab a copy after She Is Sitting In The Night came out, but never managed to nab one.

I'd like to imagine there's a market out there for this (now historical) lesbian deck, but it's probably just me. Sighs.

MizGrace

The Ancestral Path yet it's ranging in the £100's mark the prices on these decks are getting to rise yet I am pretty sure most people wouldn't part with upto 1,000 plus a deck I have seen many sellers doing this.

so, I bid for The Ancestral maybe I am crazy as no book no box I paid 14.50 plus 4.00 p&p tonight sorry if I outbid anyone I have been waiting on this deck for ages. I am sure same thing with yourselves though sorry! yet I work intuitively so I am going to work with this. I am putting this away for my birthday.

MoonGypsy

Did you know that Ancestral Path was by USGames a couple of years ago?

Although, that edition may have gone OOP, too, as i don't see it listed anymore on
the USGames Website.

But I do still see it pop up very inexpensively some places...

for instance:

Tarot Garden has it in stock:

http://www.tarotgarden.com/boutique/onlinecatalog.php?view_title=Ancestral+Path+Tarot&pageenter=0

And also:

http://www.ravensmist.com/Ancestral-Path-tarot-by-Julie-Cuccia-Watts_p_18708.html#.WUggcMYpA2x

The 2nd edition comes in a different box.

MizGrace

Oh moon gypsy thank you only problem for me is shipping fees in UK not been able to find it here lower at all so the 19.50 was the lowest I found yet phooey no box book.
Thank you will be sure to have a peek at these sites!

Thoughtful

Those looking for the Ancestral Path tarot will find 3 on ebay UK.

One to bid for
One to buy now £49.99
One " " £55.00

MizGrace

I really want to purchase at RRP price original so 25.00 would be the most with P&P as my bank balance would bend in 2. I will hold off I have one unboxed for under 20.00.
its I didnt realise 1995 version. Does that make a difference the older it is I imagine first printing is more important. Yet Id not care either way, just feel very drawn to it. It is rather beautiful.
someone else can grab it for 55.00 and enjoy it. Thank you for the reply! hopefully there is one floating around somewhere boxed with book. I would very much love to have the handbook to go with them yet its not needed or is it?

I would love to see other OOP decks at original RRP instead of reprints coming to us at a double triple/quadruple value just because its been asked for again they can change premium. for me I like decks in the lower range £10.00 I am happy with upto 20.00 is great. I just prefer to keep tarot spending at a lower fee.

I am at a stage where not wanting to pay over the RRP price for a deck. so 55.00 49.00 doesnt sit right with me yet thank you so much for finding those for me.

hope someone else enjoys them then.

MoonGypsy

Oh moon gypsy thank you only problem for me is shipping fees in UK not been able to find it here lower at all so the 19.50 was the lowest I found yet phooey no box book.
Thank you will be sure to have a peek at these sites!

Ahhhh, i didn't realize you were located in the UK, MizGrace. :love: That would certainly make a difference... Shipping costs have gotten ridiculous from this side of the Pond.

MizGrace

Ahhhh, i didn't realize you were located in the UK, MizGrace. :love: That would certainly make a difference... Shipping costs have gotten ridiculous from this side of the Pond.

Yes with custom charges incurred too, thanks MoonGypsy for helping though ¦)