Chakra Spread

Morwenna

I posted to the page with the Ten Chakra link that the template looks just like the Kabbalistic Tree of Life. I'll need to study those correlations more.

Whitney

I haven't tried this one yet, but it looks interesting. I was curious about my chakras. It's perfect!

karazibrille20

wavebreaker said:
I suppose you mean this one?

Just thought I'd add the link... ;)

I tried this link and it appears that the website is extinct now, it doesn't work anymore.

choirqueer

I do a two-row/14-card chakra spread like this:

Row B: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Row A: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(I usually lay out the bottom row first and then the top)

With Row A, I ask the question "How is my #th chakra doing right now?" it's a useful way for me to check in with each energy center and see which are balanced or imbalanced. I meditate for a few minutes with each card, focusing on what I feel in the corresponding area of my body as I contemplate the image on the card, and the meaning I interpret for the card is based on how that image resonates for me with my knowledge of that chakra and the feeling it connects with in my body.

With Row B, I ask the question "What does my #th chakra need to be in balance?" Sometimes the card will direct me to a particular action. Other times it will give me something to focus on in meditation or remind me of something from a dream that I need to consider further or suggest that I journal about a particular subject.

It can be a rather involved reading, but when I'm having trouble attuning with my body it's often a good time for me to put the time and energy in to getting re-attuned!

Morwenna

Interesting, Shesawolf; that spread looks like a blending of the chakras and the Tree of Life! I never thought about how they might relate to each other, but that looks very interesting.

Obviously I haven't read enough of Mary Greer. :)

ETA: Hey, I said that already 2 years ago??? :blush: