King of Hearts-PC study group

Phoenix Rising

A suggestion by Joermit in my thread Reading Court Cards, to do a separate study on each of the playing card, court cards has prompted me to start this thread.so all your input and sharing will be most welcome.

This gentlemen being that of the sensitive and emotional type, although all have a particular emotion, but this king in particular is more sensitive and his emotional dealings with others is closer to his heart. Therefore he is most likely to be offended easier than the others or takes things to heart or personally.
At his best his qualities would be that of caring, affectionate and loving individual, more than likely to have children being the fatherly figure. He would be very attentative of his wife or partner and love the romance of it all. He may have a feminine quality, as in likes to cook and like to have a nice home. I would say he would be very much the Man of the house, and would have no problem looking after his children on his own, if he had to.probably artistic, musical and has an eye for beauty.

At his worst, I say he would be lazy, overly sensitive, and probably have an eye for the ladies, stringing along a few of them, only until he found the right one. May like to be centre of attention...Not trusting of people, particularly if he was hurt or betrayed by a loved one in the past. Holds grudges.

Traditionally this king description is that of Green eyes, and fair auburn, light brown hair. Although I don't take the description of the card so much.

In fact this card is a perfect description of my "brother in law" who has 6 children to my sister, and he is all of the above..

This king would probably be my least favourite....although a nice person, I think I'd prefer my Macho, manly type that of the Black courts.

Opinions?

Joermit

it's funny, the King of Hearts is your least favorite king, but he's my favorite! I always look to him as 'The Healer' (a title I just sorta gave him)... to me this king is very sensitive and always has good intentions... though prone to moodiness... he does mean well... very intuitive man, in my opinion... tries to control his emotions as opposed to letting them get the best of him... I feel this sorta makes him not always as emotionally expressive as one would think, becuase he tries to constantly be 'in control' of his emotional state... he is very jovial and fun-loving.... always faithful... a big flirt, but innocent in that regard... in my readings he is someone who may have an emotional connection to the person I'm reading for, or could be that energy expressing itself in my client... I like this guy... very much a teddy bear energy... he likes good food and good wine though... and negatively placed with some other difficult cards this could be expressed as an addictive personality... but I don't see this too often, ...

I agree with many of the things you listed, just in a different way... I also relate this to a water sign (pisces, cancer, scorpio)... I rarely use the traditional physical descriptions associated with courts, go more with personality types.... as I call him 'The Healer' he does like to help others, counsel, etc. He may be into metaphysics... also very artistically inclinced, if not an artist himself, he does enjoy the arts in general... that's my take on good ol King of Hearts.... what are your thoughts??