Lenormand deck that features multiple man/woman cards and possibly cards for GQ folks

danieljuk

I think in future we will see a lot more solutions and decks with ideas about this. A few artists have posted on AT that they have one in the works or posted asking some research questions in the forum in the last few years. But like Barleywine said it's not caught up yet.

blue_fusion

I think in future we will see a lot more solutions and decks with ideas about this. A few artists have posted on AT that they have one in the works or posted asking some research questions in the forum in the last few years. But like Barleywine said it's not caught up yet.

From personal experience, I have included three extra cards - Man, Woman, and Child - to the two decks I recently created. I think that, while it is not a "must", this is a nice and inclusive development to the tradition. :) Maybe one day we'll see a deck with more gender-neutral people in it (hey, maybe some of you can ask the creator of the International Icon Tarot to make a Lenormand version :D).

-Ly