One horary TIMING reading available.

mary_leo

He will answer it. He is my ex bf and we are reconnecting after a year and he wrote to me saying pls answer me, and I did... I didn't write anything important... At least I don't think it was.
But I just don't know when he will answer it.

mary_leo

Thank u so much, it's been almost a month!
Mary

Sharla

Thank u so much, it's been almost a month!
Mary

Oh well that probably changes things now then , id didn't realize it had been that long....you should have said.

I'm going to give you a reading on the chart instead, and see what i can pick up regarding the delay.

mary_leo

Oh I see. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned it

Sharla

Mary leo.

Querent = venus
Email = mercury

Mercury is debilitated in the 12th house, term by sign (-) is in the 7th part of the sign (mars) and in the chaldean influence of the moon. This looks like he's angry about something and is keeping himself away from you because of this.....this could be something in his own life it doesn't necessarily mean anything to do with you

Moon flows away from mercury (-)

Mercury is flowing away from you (-) and no aspects can be made between the msg and yourself.

Mercury is separating from a trine with Pluto, so somethings happened in his life, something changed things, some sort of an upheaval.

Using the "part of action" = 17 46" Scorpio - sig mars.

Mars is flowing away from an opposition with saturn (+) saturn's been holding things back.

Mercury's moving towards mars (+)

Venus is flowing towards uranus and mars is also aspecting to a trine with the the part of action. (+)

Moons flowing towards NN (+)

Jupiter (7th house) is retrograding back to conjunct the ASC (+)

So it looks like he has been going through something in his life, which has delayed him getting back to you, think he just needed to deal with things in his own time.

Going on the testimonies, it looks like he will be in contact soon.

So maybe the timing i gave was correct, just let me know when he contacts you now.

mary_leo

Sharla I'm so thankful, my anxiety was really annoying me. I know he's been unemployed and also his university is not willing to deliver his diploma... I know anything else.
Good to know it probably has nothing to do with me.
Thank u again, I'll let you now for sure.

Sharla

Hi mary i've just realized also, that mercury his significator is posited in a pitted degree which further shows the anguish he is going through at present, the pitted degree is basically a ditch, so adding this to the 12th house further emphasizes the fact of him just wanting to be alone for now.

So this added factor could still delay him reaching back out to you, so i would say that the timing i told you was not correct., but like i said i didn't realize it had been a month.

I'm now going to change this timing to around 20 days time.....as i gave you the shortest possible timeframe before.

You're just going to have to be patient on this one.

Vejl

My question to Sharla :)

Hello, i have just join this forum and so grateful for this post ;)
Thank you for doing this, Sharla. I did ask similar question to other astrologist, but they mentioned that we should NOT ask when, as horar cannot be precised about those things, they can just say yes or no. So my question is something that i deep down inside know it will happen (call it intuition), and surely don't know when, but there is a chance it doesn't happen of course. The question is: When will he contact me to talk about us?
If this is doesn't qualify as a question for this type of horar, I apologize and would love to know if answer is yes or no :)

Many thankssss in advance for your answer :0)
V

Edit: oh it is so obvious i am new ;) i didn't even realize that this post is from 2012!!

Sharla

Hello, i have just join this forum and so grateful for this post ;)
Thank you for doing this, Sharla. I did ask similar question to other astrologist, but they mentioned that we should NOT ask when, as horar cannot be precised about those things, they can just say yes or no. So my question is something that i deep down inside know it will happen (call it intuition), and surely don't know when, but there is a chance it doesn't happen of course. The question is: When will he contact me to talk about us?
If this is doesn't qualify as a question for this type of horar, I apologize and would love to know if answer is yes or no :)

Many thankssss in advance for your answer :0)
V

Edit: oh it is so obvious i am new ;) i didn't even realize that this post is from 2012!!

Hi Vejl

This question won't be suited to doing a timing on, as in "something you know only intuitively on".

If you can give me the guys initial and tell me why he's not been in contact so far....then i can cast a chart to see whats going on that way, and will then be able to tell you if he will be in contact again.

I'll await your confirmation.

No! 2012 is my join date lol, thats when i joined AT. This thread is only a couple of days old.....ha ha so from that i can tell how new you are :D