What crystal is this?

greenandroses

a259c253cd35be5dd73215f5506d4c32.jpg

Padma

Looks like either banded quartz or banded agate. My vote is more with the quartz, though. It might also be a very dull and low quality piece of moonstone too, that's possible. Does it have a bright line of light (cat's eye) effect in it anywhere?

It's cute, anyways :) and it has a pleasant energy, soothing.

greenandroses

Thank you everyone! I believe it is a white banded agate.! I recently went to a crystal shop and bought a small pouch of crystals that help with each of the chakras. Here is the pouch of crystals

490b2bb084c06c876418f2ad99477580.jpg

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Tigerangel

Did your pouch have 7 crystals in it? And do you know what the other six are?, normally with chakra crystal kits the crystal in your original pic I would think it would be blue lace agate and is for the throat chakra, I don't know how good your colour has shown up on screen. But I would think is blue lace agate and is for the throat chakra, and is very similar to my blue lace agate in shape.

The crystals I have in my Chakra kit, is amethyst, sodalite, blue lace agate, jade, citrine, carnelian and red Jasper.

There are alot of variations of which crystal you can use but I've never really known white agate to be used in a Chakra kit before.