Blogs

SimplyPip

Does anyone know of a blog, or blogs, that uses the Pearls? No one seems to have it as their PDR...

Thanks!

Hexi

no blog as yet, but I am on Twitter. RoxiArtWork. Follow away. Yoko Ono is.
There is an interview coming, on Tarot Pathways I will post more when I know the date it will be posted. I had another interview request today.

Would you be into me blogging about the deck and the process? I am currently working on a Journal/book on how the deck manifested it self and how to read the symbols in the cards. I could blog about that.
Cheers
Hexi
see you on twitter.

Hexi

blogs and website

Hi everyone I have connected with the tarot Guild, and soon will have a website, and blog through them. I will let you know when it is up and running.

Hexi

facebook

here is the link to the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot facebook page. It has links to other stuff, twitter,and more. check it out. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Pearls-of-Wisdom-Tarot/101492039900691?ref=ts

SimplyPip

Hexi said:
no blog as yet, but I am on Twitter. RoxiArtWork. Follow away. Yoko Ono is.
There is an interview coming, on Tarot Pathways I will post more when I know the date it will be posted. I had another interview request today.

Would you be into me blogging about the deck and the process? I am currently working on a Journal/book on how the deck manifested it self and how to read the symbols in the cards. I could blog about that.
Cheers
Hexi
see you on twitter.

That would be cool! I read blogs where people post their daily draws and spreads, etc, but can't seem to find one using Pearls.

AJ

I'm using it on my blog right now, quite a change from the Etruscan of the past 2 weeks.

Hexi

where?

AJ where is your blog?

AJ

Hexi, any member's websites are at the very bottom of their posts, just click on the word Website.

Unless it is adverts or deck creation forum rules do not permit self-directed links in posts.

To add your website to all your posts, click on UserCP in the upper left of the screen and copy and paste it in the appropriate place.

Be sure to test drive the link once you've posted something to be sure it is working. The link you've posted in post #7 only takes the potential reader to a page where they need to sign up/register to go any further. Very few people will bother.