Tarot of Musterberg

Annabelle

I hadn't run into the Musterberg before, but I confess that I just ordered a copy (despite the extraordinarily high shipping). There's something about it that captivated me at first sight. :thumbsup:

Bluefeet, the cardstock sounds marvelous!

Tanga

Ahh yes - now I remember...
I'm not supposed to be looking at this thread. :) (TOADies and all).

Love the humour in the deck.

Bluefeet

I hadn't run into the Musterberg before, but I confess that I just ordered a copy (despite the extraordinarily high shipping). There's something about it that captivated me at first sight. :thumbsup:

Bluefeet, the cardstock sounds marvelous!

Congrats on the purchase! Curious to know what you and martykens think of the card stock. In tarot collector terms, it has a matte Il Meneghello feel but a finish of the self-published Wild Unknown - there's really nothing quite like it out there! Deck creators may want to consider printing more decks on acid free neutral card stocks, they make beautiful cards. Hint, hint ;)

gregory

Ordered - BUT - you get free world-wide shipping if you spend another 5 cents. So I also ordered a truly horrible postcard which took me into the free postage zone... It was writ in BIG as soon as I looked at my basket...

gregory

Heads up. The free postage thing is a site error. I have cancelled my order !

Bluefeet

Heads up. The free postage thing is a site error. I have cancelled my order !

Sorry to hear that gregory! The postage without discount is indeed a bit over-the-top...

Madrigal

Oh oh, I shouldn't have clicked on that link. About $55 US plus shipping. Thinking shipping would be reasonable I went to check out to see what the actual costs were and it indicated shipping was free. Under shipping options, the little circle was checked reading '2015 San Diego Comic-Con pick up' :confused: Otherwise shipping is prohibitive at $40 US :bugeyed:

martykens

I just got my shipping notification!! (no turning back now, lol)
While this is my most decadent purchase in recent memory, I'm really glad I stumbled upon this deck and was able to share my enthusiasm with you all.
I'll be sure to update with rants, raves and observations after it arrives! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gregory

Oh oh, I shouldn't have clicked on that link. About $55 US plus shipping. Thinking shipping would be reasonable I went to check out to see what the actual costs were and it indicated shipping was free. Under shipping options, the little circle was checked reading '2015 San Diego Comic-Con pick up' :confused: Otherwise shipping is prohibitive at $40 US :bugeyed:
I think they may have taken out the ComicCon link - they said they aren't accepting requests to pick up at the next ComicCon yet ! All this stuff came out while I was cancelling ! They thanked me for finding site glitches. That did not make me feel better, but the option to pick up when I next pass through Vienna was OK :) Lord knows when that might be, but still...