Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Thumbs up Now For The Next Step

Minrice......

Now that you have attained it, thou shalt join the study thread.
Top   #611
Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

Oh yes, I shalt! That was actually a factor in deciding between the Touchstone or the Thoth with materials, lol.
Top   #612
Citizen

Skimo 
Citizen

I have found the HS!
Top   #613
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

Eek! Under 100 copies left - and some people have bought second, third even fourth copies. Wow!

If you haven't already registered your copy with me, please do - the online project will be ready for beta testing very soon and the LE registered owners are my guinea pigs, mwhahahaha!

(There should have been a little note with my email address, or else my business card in the package).
Top   #614
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

Go, Touchstone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minrice
Oh yes, I shalt! That was actually a factor in deciding between the Touchstone or the Thoth with materials, lol.
Wow! You chose the Touchstone over the Thoth? That is a huge compliment to Kat's work of art.

I think this deck is much more accessible in many ways than any deck I've used. Good choice.

Can't wait to hear what you say when you get the deck.

Hey, less than 100 copies left! Congratulations to Kat and to Leisa!!!
Top   #615
Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

Yeah, I have been drooling over the Thoth for some time now!
But the Touchstone is very special and the artwork is gorgeous. I've only seen the online samples and it is so striking. On the website the Queen Wands was the first card I saw and it was like "Yes! That's totally her!"
Under 100? Cool...
Top   #616
Citizen

Promise 
Citizen

Just got around to checking the USPS website for tracking, and my Touchstone has arrived locally. I'm getting antsy for it to get here before the next round of rain slams in on us. I'll post myself by the mailbox with umbrella and rubber waders if I have to! Must...protect...the precioussssss.....

Less than 100 copies left already? Hooray for Kat and Leisa!

ETA: I have rescued the precioussss from the mailbox! Now if only I could shuffle with this bloody wrist brace on...
Top   #617
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

I'm wondering how the poor slobs who didn't get in on the LE are gonna get by with the long wait before the MM version comes out!

(Naaww, I was just feeling Tudorish and couldn't resist saying that. Anyone up for a duel?)
Top   #618
Citizen

Hedera 
Citizen

Just to set everyone's mind at ease (you know, in case it kept you awake at night.. ): I've grown used to the bag, or perhaps the upper rim has 'relaxed' a bit.
In any case, the bag doesn't feel too tight for the deck anymore.

I'm still enjoying the deck very much (and am for the moment, but not much longer I think, resisting the siren-call from the Halloween, who keeps insisting it's That Time of Year already).
I'm almost hesistant to learn more about the figures depicted on the portraits though; the deck reads wonderfully intuitive for me, I'm worried that if I know too much about the background of the people involved, it will keep me from seeing my 'own' things in the cards.
Top   #619
Citizen

Hedera 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
If you haven't already registered your copy with me, please do - the online project will be ready for beta testing very soon and the LE registered owners are my guinea pigs, mwhahahaha!

(There should have been a little note with my email address, or else my business card in the package).
Kat, are we supposed to get a reply after sending that email to register?

Love that business card btw, it's lovely and sturdy and the colours are gorgeous.
Great to use as a bookmark; I only wish I had a whole pile, so I could hand them out to people on the train etc.
Top   #620

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.