The Tyldwick Tarot - a new pack and a new website

Nij

Hello everyone...

I'm not sure if anyone here will remember me - I designed the Nijinsky Tarot (although that was a fair few years ago now, how time passes...)

I've designed a brand new pack, called the Tyldwick Tarot, some cards from which are due to appear on Aeclectic Tarot within the next few days. I've also built a new website which shows the pack and which also includes some other fun things to look at - at http://www.malpertuis.co.uk/tyldwick/. The site's currently counting down to the final unveiling (do please pay a visit)... I couldn't resist injecting a bit of suspense into the proceedings!

As a taster of the pack I've included a handful of images from it below, different to those which are due to appear on this site soon. Fingers crossed that I get the attachments to work correctly...

Attachments

• SWORDS 10.png
    SWORDS 10.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,131
  • CUPS 07.png
    CUPS 07.png
    145 KB · Views: 836
  • CUPS 04.png
    CUPS 04.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 567
  • CUPS QUEEN.png
    CUPS QUEEN.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 749
  • COINS 09.png
    COINS 09.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 587

Promise

Those cards are absolutely gorgeous! I'd be very interested in seeing the deck 'in the flesh', as I'm curious about how it would read in a spread. I'll definitely be checking out the website when it launches, and following the deck. It certainly has my attention!

nicky

I really like the coloring ... I shall be watching for the unveiling :)

Le Fanu

I really like the look of that deck. That looks to be right up my street.

(Ive been to the website and it is just an image of a beautiful clock ticking away to countdown!)

Any chance of seeing a few majors. But to be honest, just from the few Minors Ive seen, Im definitely getting this one...

karen0205

I love the artwork! I went to the link you provided in your post and there
are no links on that page that I could find.

How much is the deck going to sell for and where would we get it from?

Marcia959

I love the smoky quality of them along with the beautiful imagery. So, when will they be available?

Aerin

It puts me in mind of walking around National Trust properties when everyone has gone home. (Not that I've done that but I do imagine them without actual people all the time.)

SolSionnach

Gorgeous!
Can we see a trump?

Emylicious

Oooh I like the look of those.

Could we see the majors?

Emily x

AJ

Lovely coloring.
I expect this will get moved to advertisements, and I don't believe non-subscribers can post there so comment quick ;) or subscribe...