The Tyldwick Tarot - a new pack and a new website

firefrost

LavenderLibra said:
That's probably all we're meant to see, so that the countdown builds the suspense! :)

**~LL~**

But...but...the first post says "I've built a new website which shows the pack". :(

Le Fanu

firefrost said:
But...but...the first post says "I've built a new website which shows the pack". :(
She's right. Let's sue! (joke...)

thorhammer

Fourteen days??? I'm sorry, I'm fickle. My attention span is about three hours. If that. I'm sure it'll come up on my radar later, though.

\m/ Kat

felicityk

firefrost said:
It also says, in the very next sentence: "The site's currently counting down to the final unveiling (do please pay a visit)... I couldn't resist injecting a bit of suspense into the proceedings!"

Felicity

Soothsayer

Very nice. Looking forward to the unveiling.

firefrost

felicityk said:
It also says, in the very next sentence: "The site's currently counting down to the final unveiling (do please pay a visit)... I couldn't resist injecting a bit of suspense into the proceedings!"

Felicity

Yea, well, I think I'll sit in thorhammer's corner and forget about it now.

Fabiannemo

gorgeous. definitely buying a deck

LavenderLibra

firefrost said:
Yea, well, I think I'll sit in thorhammer's corner and forget about it now.

That's one good reason to post on this thread, so we will remember to look at it after the "unveiling". :p

LavenderLibra: The Easily Distracted One

firefrost

LavenderLibra said:
That's one good reason to post on this thread, so we will remember to look at it after the "unveiling". :p

LavenderLibra: The Easily Distracted One

Hmmm...maybe - right now it's peeving me.

Nij

Aerin said:
It puts me in mind of walking around National Trust properties when everyone has gone home. (Not that I've done that but I do imagine them without actual people all the time.)

You've made me VERY happy with that description... you'll see why soon :)