The Tyldwick Tarot - a new pack and a new website

Steeplejack

Thanks, Aerin.
I've kept the window open now for over 30 minutes, refreshing it periodically but - no luck, I'm afraid.
Will try again tomorrow.

Nightgarden

Debra said:
Now I can't get it off my screen--"escape" isn't doing the trick.

Hi Debra,

try the "Enter"-button!
This works for me.

Aerin

Debra said:
Right. I hit F11, got the navigational menu. The deck is lovely. The artist has a lot about his goals and processes.

Now I can't get it off my screen--"escape" isn't doing the trick.

A wicked deck of cards indeed.

;)

I just pressed F11 again. I think it must be a toggle key.

Sometimes I press the one that makes the screen go blank and can't remember what gets it back. Random key press= not always a good idea.

Esc is good. Ctrl-alt-del used to be my fallback.

Morgane_49

I'm having problems with the site, as well.

But from the pics I've seen, the deck looks beautiful.

I don't think it's for me, but amazing, none the less!

Annabelle

The site works fine for me. I'm using Google Chrome as my browser, Windows Vista as my operating system, and my Java installation is up to date. I have a DSL internet connection.

Anyway -- the site is fabulous and the cards look gorgeous and soft and unique. I have put my information on the pre-order list :).

hippiewitchie

I had to refresh when I got to the site then it was fine. Lovely cards. I think I will pre-order them. I would like to get a closer look at them, there seems to be much more there than I can see from the computer screen. I hope it gets published soon!

Le Fanu

I registered on the preorder list. I want this deck! Love it! And a very beautiful webpage. Congratulations!

Steeplejack

I got friends over here and Japan to check out the site yesterday, and the friends in Singapore had problems with it as well.
For a while there I thought there might be a problem with our ISP.
This morning though, the homepage loaded immediately!
What a relief.
Will go explore it now.

Sumada

...works for me!

This is one very special and unique tarot!

Congratulations Neil on your consumate Tyldwick deck AND equally well designed and functional website. Yup, works fine for me down here in Aotearoa (NZ).

The beautiful layered effects are quite entrancing, and mysteriously reveal something new with each viewing. I'm sure the cards will be even more stunning when printed, as compared with the on screen images that is.

So lets hope we all don't have to wait too long for the required number of orders to roll in.
Very well done I say!

Cheers, Sumada

WalesWoman

Never mind... I read the rest of the thread and found the links I was looking for.

Great deck btw.