Which deck has your favorite Moon card?

ahclem

Without a doubt, the Moon from the Tarocchi Dei Labirinto.

Attachments

• labirinto_moon.png
    labirinto_moon.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 266

sapienza

ahclem said:
Without a doubt, the Moon from the Tarocchi Dei Labirinto.
What an interesting card, I really like it.

Cerulean

Attachments

• Arco_Iris_Moon_300.jpg
    Arco_Iris_Moon_300.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 200

WolfyJames

Here are my favorite Moon cards.

The first is from the The Baroque Bohemian Cats' Tarot, I really love the colors and the setting. The second one is from the Enchanted Tarot, I bought the deck just because that card was on the box and I found it so beautiful I had to buy the deck. I still love the card. The third is from the Maroon Tarot, the card looks so ominous. The fourth is from the Tarot of Dreams, one side shows wildness and the other one more safe but the dog seems terrorized and with the bats in the back, again it has an ominous feel, and the wolf seems so strong and determined, he can kill the dog anytime. The fifth is from the Tarot of Vampyres, again, ominous feel with ruins in the back, a cemetery and a vampire who doesn't have all her mind. Do you really want her to chase you with that scythe?

P.S. The Bohemian Gothic was mentionned earlier hence why I didn't mention it.

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 203
  • d0244918.jpg
    d0244918.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg
    Untitled-Scanned-20.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 18415.jpg
    18415.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 196

autumn star

The Moon has always been one of my favourite cards!

My most favorite moon card is from the Legend deck - with Morgan Le Fay drawing down the moon - it has the feeling of magic, mystery & feminine energy.

I also like the Moon in the Celtic Tarot (de Burgh version), with stonehenge or standing stones lit up by the light of the moon it's very magical.

nisaba

LRichard said:
Lebanese Tarot Moon -
Indeed. What can I say. I'm a great fan of this deck. And it is a mark of how terrific this deck is, that although that *is* a sensational Moon card, it is possibly the worst card in the deck. But one of the better Moons in all of Tarothood.

Cocobird55

My favorite is from the Bohemian Gothic.

BodhiSeed

The only problem with threads like these is that it makes your wish list grow longer... :D

LOVE that Lebanese Moon.

elvenstar

My favourite is probably the Mythic which sapienza already mentioned. Hecate's three faces sometime point to mystical wisdom and others they spell confusion and disorientation.

But I also love the one from the Arcus Arcanum. The priestess invites you to take those first steps onto the silvery lunar landscape, sometimes it feels sinister, sometimes not. Other times I see her in deep conversation with the wolf. And the sky is full of stars. I love it!

Also the one in Druidcraft. What I specifically like about this one is that I can hear the howls as soon as I look at the card. Sometimes they're joyful and sometimes mournful, but they always sing to me.