Most accurate deck you've used?

barefootlife

I find that I personally connect with decks that offer a lot of wiggle room in what they're 'saying' on each card. The RWS and its close clones are difficult for me to read - they feel flat and restrictive. My intuition seems to get stuck if there are too many people in obvious roles. Wild Unknown, Invisible Light (which is all people, but not in RWS imagery and breaking gender roles) , and Wooden Tarot feel more expansive to me, and I expect to have the same sort of feeling about Slow Holler when it arrives. So it's more a 'flavor' thing than an actual deck.

mercuryempress

Stella answers my questions very frankly....

I'm finding Tarot of the Spirit to also be Dead on

Achlys

The deviant moon and thoth decks are my most accurate decks. The DM in particular is usually eerily on track with everything. As much as the art may be off-putting, I don't think I've had the same results with many other decks.

jnett

For me my go to deck if someone wants a non-frivolous reading is Thoth.

Now & forever, Thoth.

Eric.

No doubt, Thoth does not sugar-coat anything. I use Thoth for my personal readings most of the time.

Shanachie05

Corsi's Ghost Tarot

I recently picked up Corsi's Ghost Tarot. I have only done one spread with it, but I was pleasantly surprised at the vivacity with which it offered information. The deck feels natural and to the point, even more so than my interactions with Hanson-Roberts.

I have been hoping to find a deck that feels more intuitive. I am not doing well reading intuitively, and I spend a tremendous amount of time looking up meanings from different sources. Perhaps this deck will be the one to bring me to a new intuitive level.

To me, accuracy is measured by a card's relevance to my query. If a card might suggest 4 or 5 different things and I don't feel like I know which meaning it is intending, it doesn't feel accurate. But if I see something that stands out as one very clear "This is what I want you to see" point of interest, I am like, oh, I totally get it.

The Hanson-Roberts wavers sometimes. The Ghost deck was pretty straight forward in the one reading I have done with it. I find this very exciting!