Wheel of fortune tarot majors on etsy

G6

I was just thinking about video presentations for tarot decks; I don't watch them. I only look at the still images to get a sense of whether or not I would click with a deck.

rylla

I was just thinking about video presentations for tarot decks; I don't watch them. I only look at the still images to get a sense of whether or not I would click with a deck.

This video isn't about the deck especifically, it's about a really nice idea...

RiverRunsDeep

I have to admit that I bypassed the video and looked at the still images. I don't usually gravitate towards majors-only decks, but the artwork in this one is stunning! I love the intricacy of the images and how they appear scribbly and out of focus. It kicks my intuition into high gear. Thanks for sharing the link, rylla!

Laiste

They indeed look interesting. Downside the page they mention that there will come minors too ;)

RiverRunsDeep

They indeed look interesting. Downside the page they mention that there will come minors too ;)

Hooray! :party::party: I will definitely be stalking their blog now.

Madrigal

I'm generally not a Majors-only deck buyer but I did buy this one. Haven't used it much but the imagery is compelling. And the all-female cast adds another layer.

DDwarks

I'm generally not a Majors-only deck buyer but I did buy this one. Haven't used it much but the imagery is compelling. And the all-female cast adds another layer.

Hi Madrigal, whats the card stock like?
It says on the website they provide some ideas on how to use it with another deck?
Did you get the info with the deck and what did you think of it (if youve read it of course ;) )
Xx