Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

zannamarie

Or I'm not going to get lucky until I finish writing the current book. :laugh:

commited to someone or something?
I did type someone above but I'll pull more cards on it.
Ship - Child
A foreign child or a child overseas. Looks like it's a someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what am I going to find first, romantic love or increase income? btw - both is an acceptable answer too. :D

strangebrew

Or I'm not going to get lucky until I finish writing the current book. :laugh:

I did type someone above but I'll pull more cards on it.
Ship - Child
A foreign child or a child overseas. Looks like it's a someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what am I going to find first, romantic love or increase income? btw - both is an acceptable answer too. :D

O how interesting i found out he is sick (hence the detachment)...he feels like a child and is missing me and his family who are both overseas!!!

Letter/Clover

Well your are going to get lucky (again)....maybe by meeting someone you will write to (online) maybe? Not sure which will come first, both could come pretty close together!

my week?

FaeryGodmother

*waves madly* omgoodness it's good to see old friends again!

clover/key/dog

You'll have something of a breakthru with a friend... I get a sense of "finally they get it!" about this combo.

What's next for me?

strangebrew

*waves madly* omgoodness it's good to see old friends again!

clover/key/dog

You'll have something of a breakthru with a friend... I get a sense of "finally they get it!" about this combo.

What's next for me?

hey faery *waves* and *hugs* lovely to see you? hows it going? xxx

Garden
Man

Ooohh some nice romantic stuff...a walk in the park with a man, or a romantic interlude (coffin popped up) ~ are you letting go of someone? Newness coming in!!!

Who will get it, which friend? (i can think of a couple of them) :D

zannamarie

Who will get it, which friend? (i can think of a couple of them) :D
Lady - Sun - Ring
Does saying it's a happily married (or in a committed relationship) woman with a sunny disposition help narrow your choices?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advice for this month (May)?

.traveller.

Advice for this month (May)?

book-child-tower
Lock yourself up and work on the *new* book. Or hurry up and give "birth" to that memoir already.

~
Advice?

strangebrew

book-child-tower
Lock yourself up and work on the *new* book. Or hurry up and give "birth" to that memoir already.

~
Advice?

Birds/Star

Excitement ~ are you hoping for something to happen, but dare hardly wish for it? Could come true!

guidance?

zannamarie

guidance?
Rider - Tree - Ring
You'll be receiving a message or a visitor that gives you renewed commitment/focus to good health practice. Or you'll decide to run away from something that threatens your sanity. Or maybe those two things will be one and the same. :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How likely are my new eyeglasses to arrive on-time or early?

.traveller.

How likely are my new eyeglasses to arrive on-time or early?
dog-ring-stork
On time, these cards say steady and reliable delivery according to schedule.

~
What will be the next happy thing to occur in my life?

Padma

dog-ring-stork
On time, these cards say steady and reliable delivery according to schedule.

~
What will be the next happy thing to occur in my life?

Ship - Clover - House: A happy trip, a lucky one, to a place that makes you feel like you've arrived :) a lucky trip to visit people you really love...

Will I get divorced this summer?

ETA - If I am scaring everyone off with this question, please just give me a random short reading, message from the Universe, instead of above question :p thanks!