Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

autumn star

~
What is in store for me this upcoming week?

Book/Mice

A secret could be revealed, there might worries about study or some kind of written work or writing or you might simply worry about the unknown.

~~~~~~

Q. What do I need to know most about the situation with M?

.traveller.

Book/Mice

A secret could be revealed, there might worries about study or some kind of written work or writing or you might simply worry about the unknown.

~~~~~~

Q. What do I need to know most about the situation with M?

birds-stork-garden
There needs to be a talk, in a neutral setting, regarding changes that need to happen.

~
Mom's got the crazies again, guidance for getting through this bout pls?

strangebrew

birds-stork-garden
There needs to be a talk, in a neutral setting, regarding changes that need to happen.

~
Mom's got the crazies again, guidance for getting through this bout pls?

Sorry to hear that T :(

Man-Tree

Mom needs the strength and vitality of a male to help balance out her *crazies*..is there someone who fits this description that could help out. If not a family member maybe even a doctor/healer man?

how is my friend overseas doing?

.traveller.

Sorry to hear that T :(

Man-Tree
Mom needs the strength and vitality of a male to help balance out her *crazies*..is there someone who fits this description that could help out. If not a family member maybe even a doctor/healer man?

how is my friend overseas doing?
My dad's here, he is usually her favorite target and I guess he doesn't let it get to him. I think it's one of her medications that's doing it. She likes being mean and spiteful though, so she won't change any of them. She used to be on one bp med, and she was the sweetest person ever... she had the doctor change it because she didn't like being nice to people. :(

cross-ship-moon
Your friend is struggling with a heavy emotional burden, they are filled with longing and feeling very emotional. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

~
Guidance regarding friendships?

Padma

My dad's here, he is usually her favorite target and I guess he doesn't let it get to him. I think it's one of her medications that's doing it. She likes being mean and spiteful though, so she won't change any of them. She used to be on one bp med, and she was the sweetest person ever... she had the doctor change it because she didn't like being nice to people. :(

cross-ship-moon
Your friend is struggling with a heavy emotional burden, they are filled with longing and feeling very emotional. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

~
Guidance regarding friendships?

So sorry to hear about your mom! Hugs, traveler...

Child + Garden: get out more and have fun! The guidance is that a lot of friends in a group have a better time than just one or two together. Be light-hearted and relaxed, treat friendship as play and not seriousness, and you will have even more friends that way! And also enjoy them more :)

What do i need to know about my upcoming vacation?

zannamarie

ring-fish-man

Perhaps a crown and antibiotics (the liquid kind maybe)... hopefully he won't break into maniacal laughter every time he turns on the drill. The ring makes me think of some kind of reinforcement. Since the scythe did not make an appearance, I don't think he'll have to yank anything or do a root canal. The fish may point to the $$.
Saw my regular dentist today. He asked me to have the root canal dentist do a follow-up x-ray just to make sure things are okay (so all comparison x-rays are done on the same machine). That may be the 'reinforcement' as he says it can take up to 18 months for an abscess to heal so he wasn't surprised it showed up on my CT scan. I did get a bill :p and will see the other dentist (a man) later this week.

What do i need to know about my upcoming vacation?
Bear - Tower
Looks like you are going to be visiting with an older, well-established female. I'm not getting the sense of anything too out of the ordinary.
Either that or you're visiting a hunting lodge? :bugeyed: Then it would be best to remain inside. :D

(I found a new resource for meanings but haven't found the monkey sex one yet. ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's this change coming up for me?

Padma

Saw my regular dentist today. He asked me to have the root canal dentist do a follow-up x-ray just to make sure things are okay (so all comparison x-rays are done on the same machine). That may be the 'reinforcement' as he says it can take up to 18 months for an abscess to heal so he wasn't surprised it showed up on my CT scan. I did get a bill :p and will see the other dentist (a man) later this week.

Bear - Tower
Looks like you are going to be visiting with an older, well-established female. I'm not getting the sense of anything too out of the ordinary.
Either that or you're visiting a hunting lodge? :bugeyed: Then it would be best to remain inside. :D

(I found a new resource for meanings but haven't found the monkey sex one yet. ;) )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's this change coming up for me?

Wow, you wouldn't believe how right on the money you were in regard to older, established female! My friend is like my second mom :) and if I were you, I'd be looking for the monkey-sex, not the book ref for it! :bugeyed: :laugh:

Ring + Whips + Letter: A message or email brings you out of your usual rut - there is a contract that needs renewing, possibly? Maybe your lease is coming to an end and it is time to think of moving :)

zannamarie

Wow, you wouldn't believe how right on the money you were in regard to older, established female! My friend is like my second mom :) and if I were you, I'd be looking for the monkey-sex, not the book ref for it! :bugeyed: :laugh:
But I don't want to have sex with a monkey. :laugh: :D

Lotus Padma said:
Ring + Whips + Letter: A message or email brings you out of your usual rut - there is a contract that needs renewing, possibly? Maybe your lease is coming to an end and it is time to think of moving :)
I need to renew the contract on my Web site. Maybe I'll make some changes there.

A message for you since you didn't put a question: Garden - Storks
Looks like there are going to be some changes in your local community. Time to make a new start in a particular area of your life.
(and maybe that means the snow will finally stop and you can build a garden - crossing my fingers for you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm starting to see some improvement with regards to my health. Can I get this healed quickly or will it take a while?

Padma

But I don't want to have sex with a monkey. :laugh: :D

I need to renew the contract on my Web site. Maybe I'll make some changes there.

A message for you since you didn't put a question: Garden - Storks
Looks like there are going to be some changes in your local community. Time to make a new start in a particular area of your life.
(and maybe that means the snow will finally stop and you can build a garden - crossing my fingers for you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm starting to see some improvement with regards to my health. Can I get this healed quickly or will it take a while?

O . M . G . "freaky monkey-sex" does NOT mean sex with a monkey! ROFL!!!! It means, unconventional sex ;) But of course you know that, and you are just running with the ball!

Ok! Sorry I forgot a question, thanks for the random message! Snow-Be-Gone would be awesome! We are getting 10 more cm's tonight!

Ship + Letter: This will heal quickly, I do believe! Moving along in the right direction :) Follow your intuition about it.

Advice in regard to my marriage?

zannamarie

O . M . G . "freaky monkey-sex" does NOT mean sex with a monkey! ROFL!!!! It means, unconventional sex ;) But of course you know that, and you are just running with the ball!
:D :D

Lotus Padma said:
Ok! Sorry I forgot a question, thanks for the random message! Snow-Be-Gone would be awesome! We are getting 10 more cm's tonight!

Ship + Letter: This will heal quickly, I do believe! Moving along in the right direction :) Follow your intuition about it.
Oh, good! I may not recognize my own face after I get rid of all this inflammation. :)

Lotus Padma said:
Advice in regard to my marriage?
Clouds - House
If you decide to look for the silver lining then things will be awesome else there may be some confusion upcoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any love news on the horizon?