Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

Padma

:D :D

Oh, good! I may not recognize my own face after I get rid of all this inflammation. :)

Clouds - House
If you decide to look for the silver lining then things will be awesome else there may be some confusion upcoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any love news on the horizon?

Um. Mountain, Woman, Ship: yes, but it's been a loooong time coming - but well worth the wait :) get over this last little bit, and you will find your love on the horizon! (and he may be from a different place...)

what is it I am NOT seeing...?

autumn star

what is it I am NOT seeing...?

Key + Heart

Someone has or will have the key to your heart or you have the key to theirs, there is love on the horizon ... or maybe an old flame? I kind of see this combo as having an open heart, or being able to open your heart to someone or something. It might be that someone will open their heart to you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

What is it that I am not seeing in my life right now, that I need to pay more attention to?

strangebrew

Key + Heart

Someone has or will have the key to your heart or you have the key to theirs, there is love on the horizon ... or maybe an old flame? I kind of see this combo as having an open heart, or being able to open your heart to someone or something. It might be that someone will open their heart to you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

What is it that I am not seeing in my life right now, that I need to pay more attention to?

:D i think ive had freaky monkey sex a few times :D :laugh: :party:

lily~ring

that a relationship in your life, is blooming, albeit slowly and that sometimes you arent appreciative or aware of that, or this is about to happen soon :love: it will be a committed one, not a fling type of thing :)

my day?

zannamarie

Tree - Moon
Looks like a day that will be trying to your emotional well-being. You may end up feeling stuck in one place when you'd rather be moving around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new beginning I should make?

.traveller.

A new beginning I should make?
I'm not sure if these are your cards or mine... :bugeyed:

fox-lilies-heart
Take up with a man who is entirely wrong for you and have the time of your life while the relationship lasts. Have a romance that would make a Harlequin writer blush.

~
What was I supposed to learn from that, if anything?

zannamarie

I'm not sure if these are your cards or mine... :bugeyed:

fox-lilies-heart
Take up with a man who is entirely wrong for you and have the time of your life while the relationship lasts. Have a romance that would make a Harlequin writer blush.
This must be that monkey sex stuff Lotus Padma pulled for me. :bugeyed:

You want me to pass him to you when I'm done? lol Or see if he has a twin brother? ;)

.traveller. said:
What was I supposed to learn from that, if anything?
Clover - Fish
Seems it was a lucky opportunity that you overlooked. Next time be a little less discerning and take what is offered. (I don't know what "that" is so I hope this made sense.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is there anything more I could be doing to help speed along my healing?

.traveller.

This must be that monkey sex stuff Lotus Padma pulled for me. :bugeyed:

You want me to pass him to you when I'm done? lol Or see if he has a twin brother? ;)
lol
oh, I have no problem finding bad boys unfortunately... or is it they find me.

zannamarie said:
Clover - Fish
Seems it was a lucky opportunity that you overlooked. Next time be a little less discerning and take what is offered. (I don't know what "that" is so I hope this made sense.)
I finally woke up to a reality that I wasn't acknowledging. On a good note, I realized that I have been repressing my emotions, how I really feel, and when I let that out I have a mini panic attack. That repression goes back to childhood... so the lucky bit may point to finally having an opening to work on removing those emotional blocks. Nothing was offered to me and I'm worth far, far more than that.

zannamarie said:
Is there anything more I could be doing to help speed along my healing?

letter-ship-ring
Do some light writing apart from your book, also do more surface or cosmetic care of yourself, the idea is to establish new habits that will make you feel good, not something that will weigh you down. A positive attitude and feeling good about yourself will do wonders for healing.

~
What is going on in my gut? It doesn't feel pleasant at all.

zannamarie

lol
oh, I have no problem finding bad boys unfortunately... or is it they find me.
Then you pass him to me when you're done. :D

.traveller. said:
I finally woke up to a reality that I wasn't acknowledging. On a good note, I realized that I have been repressing my emotions, how I really feel, and when I let that out I have a mini panic attack. That repression goes back to childhood... so the lucky bit may point to finally having an opening to work on removing those emotional blocks. Nothing was offered to me and I'm worth far, far more than that.
I kept hearing the song, "I'm looking over a four leaf clover than I overlooked before..."

.traveller. said:
letter-ship-ring
Do some light writing apart from your book, also do more surface or cosmetic care of yourself, the idea is to establish new habits that will make you feel good, not something that will weigh you down. A positive attitude and feeling good about yourself will do wonders for healing.
I cut and pasted that into my journal for tomorrow. May Day! The start of a new file.

.traveller. said:
What is going on in my gut? It doesn't feel pleasant at all.
I thought you threw out that coconut milk? ;)

Storks - Clouds
Looks like you were thinking nasty/unpleasant thoughts when you ate so you 'swallowed' the nastiness. Stress-related issue. Relax more when you eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message from the Universe?

.traveller.

I thought you threw out that coconut milk? ;)

Message from the Universe?

I did, but recently I ate a coconut bar which also contained sulfites. I was in pain all day yesterday... I'm thinking it was from that because I hadn't really eaten anything else that would. I had some kind of fit today too... not sure what that was from, stress maybe. I should clean up. If I drop dead, I don't want to leave a mess for someone to pick up.

birds-house-flowers
talking with a "couple"... a couple of what? The Universe wants you to talk more with family, at least touch base with everyone, and perhaps say a prayer for those who have passed over too. There is a "pair" who has important news to share.

~
What should I know regarding C.C.?

zannamarie

Maybe you're allergic to coconut. I did run across info on it when I was investigating some of my food issues.

What should I know regarding C.C.?
Dog - House
C.C. is in the dog house about something C. C. did and will likely be there for a while unless some serious repenting is done. The other person is really peeved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What type of destination should be my next out-of-the-area trip?