Crossed Path Spread

ChrisTheObscure

You guys have been so helpful to me so far, I thought I'd share a simple spread I've been using for interpersonal relationships - designed more for romantic ones than familial/platonic, but I suppose it could work with any two people :)

1. 2.

* 3. **

6. 8.
7. 4. 5. 9.

1. Querent - past: this represents experiences (or in most readings I've done with this, it turns out to be a person) in the querent's past.

2. significant other - past: same as above but for the querent's lover. the first two cards generally represent things/people BEFORE the relationship.

3. Relationship - present: this represents the general atmosphere of the relationship right now.

*influences - querent: this is optional and represents the forces the querent is putting into the relationship to create #3.

**influences - sig. other: same as * but for the other person.

4. other person - future: this represents people, expereiences, future for the sig. other.

5. querent - future: this represents the querent's future.

6. clarification card for 4; it represents future if the two remain together.

7. clarification card for 4; it represents future if the relationship ends.

8 &9. correspond to 6 & 7, but refer to the querent.

I've found this very useful to me because it's pretty simple and to the point (nice for a beginner like me!).

C.

ChrisTheObscure

ok so that didn't format the way I had hoped it would...it should take the form of an x - 1 and 2 being at the top, 3 in the centre, 4 and 5 at the bottom (lining up with 1 and 2), with 6 and 7 on the left side, top and bottom respectively, of 4, and 8 and nine on the right side, top and bottom respectively, of 5. if the * and ** cards are used, they flank # 3, making the spread an "H" rather than an "X".

C.