OshoZen studygroup, please read

Sulis

Moderator comment

HeavensVault said:
I was thinking the same thing about trying to do spreads. We can keep it here, right under the study group (hopefully).

Do you want to wait until we move through the deck? I can move us a long a little faster.

I probably can finish up another suit today and tomorrow. Then there is one left.

Yes you certainly can keep any study readings here in Tarot Study Groups so long as you follow these guidelines:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=74071

Sulis xx

squeakmo9

Thank you Sulis!

So HeavensV...I guess a "mock" reading would be ok. Like someone shuffles, picks a few cards and situates them within the structure of a "spread", and then we take a stab at interpreting, each of us, if I'm getting this right. Then we could examin how each of us "sees" the cards.

Judith D

Personally, I would like to wait for spreads until we have finished the whole deck, but I am quite happy to follow on with whatever happens. I find it a little difficult to get to all the cards quickly enough as I have limited time with a decent internet line (usually my lunchtime at work!). But I will just keep up and keep going.
I am very late at home tonight - husband is in bed watching world cup cricket but I was at yoga earlier and am too wired to go to bed yet.

Briar Rose

Anyone can go ahead and start posting the next. Pick one. You don't have to wait for me.

And, I agree with Judith, it would be a good idea to wait until we do the other 2 suits before we do spreads. I hope the group stays together for that. At least for a little while.

I am wondering just what this deck has instore for all of us. It certainly is a journey.

Grizabella

I think finishing the deck makes the most sense.

I'm hustling along to keep up, too, at the rate we're going. :p I got behind for a little while there, but I think I'm kind of caught up now. I don't always post to some of the threads and then I come back to them later on, but I do read them.

Judy

I can't believe I just found this thread, mind you it's old. I've been so frustrated, searching all over this site to see if there's a specific study on spreads for the Osho deck. I even posted the question, but no one mentioned that it was one of the goals of this study group.

I can't wait... great idea !

Master_Margarita

Judy said:
I can't believe I just found this thread, mind you it's old. I've been so frustrated, searching all over this site to see if there's a specific study on spreads for the Osho deck. I even posted the question, but no one mentioned that it was one of the goals of this study group.

I can't wait... great idea !

Judy, I think your thread about spreads was the first thread about spreads that was actually started. Thank you for that.

PS: you are aware of the Index thread for this group, right?

M_M~

Judy

M_M,

Yes, I found the master thread first, but was blind to the thread started way back in March! I thought maybe it already happened and was archived. I've read all the threads on the cards, but haven't made any posts because of my trouble with intuitive reading. Everybody's ideas are so good, I've just been absorbing it all.

j.

Master_Margarita

Judy said:
M_M,

Yes, I found the master thread first, but was blind to the thread started way back in March! I thought maybe it already happened and was archived. I've read all the threads on the cards, but haven't made any posts because of my trouble with intuitive reading. Everybody's ideas are so good, I've just been absorbing it all.

j.

Study groups function in a kind of weird way on message boards like this because of the way people come and go over time. You and I are like a followup study group to the original one (you may have noticed that I have posted to all the individual card threads).

This thread probably belongs in the index too!

M_M~