Testimonials of Tarot Accuracy

sunstallion

Hey guys,

I am looking for stories as testimonials of tarot accuracy. I wonder if there is a place for that in this tarot forum ?

Thanks

Grizabella

Either here in Talking Tarot if someone feels like sharing. Or in the Reading Exchange when people verify a reading's accuracy and pertinence. In the thread in my signature that's called "Easy to Follow Exchange" several people were kind enough to come back and update as time passed, too, so that we got to know what the results were for various readings after some time had passed. I don't follow other people's exchanges due to my lack of time to do it but I'm sure there are plenty of exchanges where the results are shown, too.

nisaba

I am looking for stories as testimonials of tarot accuracy. I wonder if there is a place for that in this tarot forum ?

<curious> Why?

Look to feedback in any of the reading exchange circle threads - click here.

Do you think that "Tarot accuracy" is somehow separate from "reader skill"?

sunstallion

<curious> Why?

Look to feedback in any of the reading exchange circle threads - click here.

Do you think that "Tarot accuracy" is somehow separate from "reader skill"?

sorry, I meant the accuracy of the readers....of course, the cards themselves are always accurate, just like astrology and psychic energy. It is interpretation of the human being who gets it wrong

gregory

So what you are actually looking for is reader recommendations, when all is said and done.

If you are looking for - Witchy Elsa says "I got this spot on for Genifer Trump" with full details, you would need Genifer's permission to use that story.

What about those times when a chance remark that wasn't part of the question kicks in ? like the time I accidentally identified a major health issue during a reading about something else entirely - it was the most spot on part of the reading... but again, the thing is I can't share it without the sitter's permission (they told me in a PM) and they aren't around here any more to ask. That is a big problem with asking for such things. You need permission from both reader and sitter.

suk

sorry, I meant the accuracy of the readers....of course, the cards themselves are always accurate, just like astrology and psychic energy. It is interpretation of the human being who gets it wrong

I would go one step further and suggest that the querent/seeker gets only the extent of the messages that they're willing and open to hearing. A reader might interpret something completely 'wrong', but someone who is truly open to guidance will find that every experience (even if it's not a tarot reading) is an opportunity for learning, hearing and interpreting messages for their own self.

It's not the answer you're looking for, perhaps... but often, a very common reason for rejecting the message from a reading (or reader) is that the person is just not listening right.

Receiving a reading is work too.

nisaba

I would go one step further and suggest that the querent/seeker gets only the extent of the messages that they're willing and open to hearing.
Receiving a reading is work too.

Listen to Suk - she's very wise. She said exactly the right thing, here.

angelika

Might sun stallion just be looking for a forum for sharing stories or readings that have been accurate (they don't have to be specific or mention anyone by name)? I think that is a good idea.

Here is one from me. I had a strange email quite a few years ago from an ex boyfriend. He was very hurt/angry with me for the end of our relationship. It was out of the blue for it had been a few years since we had finished. I knew he had a new girlfriend. Rather than reply quickly I thought to read a Celtic cross on the energies around him. The cards that came up showed that something new and big was happening to him. There was the Wheel, the Ace of Wands, the Queen of Wands and the most interesting card was the hope and fears or concerns card 9 and it came out as the 4 wands. My immediate instinct was that he was getting married and that this email was a strange emotional response to that decision. Remember I knew nothing about him for several years.

About a month later I was at a meeting sitting next to someone who in conversation I found out knew him. This was strange as I don't often attend those kinds of work meetings and had never before met anyone who knew him. And she said " oh yes, he's just got married I think".

I was dumbfounded, though shouldn't have been. In fact, I found out later from him that he had not got married but was getting married in about 4 months after this event.

Interesting.

sunstallion

The reason why I asked was that back in the Election 2000. I was in college at that time, but one lady told me that she used tarot cards and knew that George Bush was going to be the President before the messed up occured, but lots of people argued with her that Al Gore was going to be the President in 2001.

Now, I am studying astrology, and lots of top psychics and astrologers said Hillary Clinton was going to win this past 2016 elections, but a few astrologers said that it was all written in the chart that Donald Trump would win.

This, plus some other stories about the accuracy of astrology, and psychic interpretation.

So, I am wondering about the interpretations of tarot. Because I learned that when you do astrology, psychic readings, or tarot, the given information is always right, it is the human error that fails to interpret that makes the prediction wrong.

AJ

Hey guys,

Thanks

we see it quite often in new members. I have 95% accuracy, etc. You might read through some pages there.