Queen of Wands as physical attraction...

Midnight-Dawn

FaireMaiden said:
Coming up with your own lists is important, if this method is one that you think will serve you. And it's fun. To be able to assign 'tarot' into our everyday world is what makes it come alive. ....

Thank you FaireMaiden, actually I think this method helps me tremendously! Maybe its a "visual" way of learning, but once I have that idea and or visual, I can work off it from there. It makes the courts more understandable, a little less scarey for me LOL
I look forward to your other posts on them!

Glass Owl

FaireMaiden said:
You're most welcome, lass! and, no, I don't have what might be construed as a 'running film list' of 'Courts' *lol* What I posted above came off the top of my head. I guess I've just been doing tarot for so long, I don't have any trouble with the Courts anymore but, boy howdy, I sure did when I first started!

Coming up with your own lists is important, if this method is one that you think will serve you. And it's fun. To be able to assign 'tarot' into our everyday world is what makes it come alive. It is a divinitory tool true, but it is also a great teacher of just plain human nature.
I'd love to see your Film character examples spring into a thread of their own... they are terrific!

FaireMaiden

Hmmm... hadn't thought of starting a thread identifying the Courts thru film as a learning method... I'll check it out... thanks for the suggestion, *s*