10 swords

lilly23

hi all
iam wondering what diffrent cards could be if they were pulled for someones job they do
iam wondering what the 10 swords would be if in relation to a job
i seem to have trouble thinking bout what this one could be
can anyone shed wee bit light in my direction ? :)

Sulis

Acupuncturist.

Lady Iron Side

okay I going to wing it on this, mind you this out of the box - Funeral homes, people/job working with the dead.

sorry to be morbid. lol

Amanda

It could be implying an extremely hazardous job... the kind where one gets paid more because of the risk to death or extreme injury... like hauling dangerous fuels in trucks, for example.

omnislashed

Could actually be a person employed in a psychological field. Swords being a mental suit, and the Ten of Swords specifically representing an ending (or total analysis) of anxiety. I've seen this card occasionally surface whenever something psychologically painful was in the process of ending.

Or hell, maybe this person works for an electric or cable company -- you know, the person responsible for pulling the plug once the bill isn't paid. :p

summerbutterfly

First thing that came to mind.....divorce lawyer..... don't ask me why....

lilly23

hi all

summerbutterfly
First thing that came to mind.....divorce lawyer..... don't ask me why....
lol is it because of the swords :)
thanks

omnislashed
Could actually be a person employed in a psychological field. Swords being a mental suit, and the Ten of Swords specifically representing an ending (or total analysis) of anxiety. I've seen this card occasionally surface whenever something psychologically painful was in the process of ending.
intresting :)

Or hell, maybe this person works for an electric or cable company -- you know, the person responsible for pulling the plug once the bill isn't paid.
thi good though to lol thank for reply :)

Amanda_04
It could be implying an extremely hazardous job... the kind where one gets paid more because of the risk to death or extreme injury... like hauling dangerous fuels in trucks, for example.
i thought that too like a dangerous job also :)

Lady Iron Side
okay I going to wing it on this, mind you this out of the box - Funeral homes, people/job working with the dead.

sorry to be morbid. lol
hahaha not at all i also thought of something like this deals with the dead lol :)

sulis

Acupuncturist.
yeah i could get this with the swords nails right lol
thank you :)

dayeus

In terms of profession I would say a chiropractor.

but otherwise any job with "back breaking" manual work or with office politics would be signified by it...like it would be how the querent feels/sees his jobs

acupuncturist..nice one..dint think about that one

WalesWoman

A reporter for Fox News... if it the news isn't bad enough, they will make sure it sounds that way.

The guy that goes out and scrapes up road kill off the highway.

Anastacia

Insurance assessor - probably all bad newx, but a chance that you can rebuild.