1111 different uses for the cards.....

truthsayer

Re: You know what I could use?

Violet Gargoyle said:
Tarot Monopoly!

Do not pass the Wheel of Fortune, do not collect good Karma.....

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! i'll never see passing "go" the same again. ;) so would the utilities like waterworks be cups and railroads pentacles? who ever survives to the world wins? the devil is the go to jail space? the cheaper places early in the major arcana and the further up you get the more expensive? the tower you lose all your money? death you not only lose your turn but your life? boardwalk is in the sun so that could be the sun. i wonder if milton bradley would give us a copyright...!

mermaid, of course, ppl will buy tarot beanie babies! as p.t. barnum said,"a sucker is born every minute." some ppl have bought so many of them they can barely enter their homes. i never thought those chinese zodiac ones would sell-they were butt ugly. they've got beanie kids now and i think the fool-the hermit would work. the wheel of fortune would be hard to design. granted the hanged man, death, devil and tower would be a hard sell but you don't have to do them all. ;) temperance, the star and sun would work okay, too.

Kiama

TAROT TOILET PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeehaa!

A card per sheet, from different decks! Yeah!

Kiama

}>

Violet Gargoyle

A tarot video game for the PS2! ("Final Fantasy Fool"?)

Let Squaresoft animate them and they can battle out the meaning for themselves, and gain valueable XP.

Is the repressed geek (who owns FF games out the wazoo) in me showing yet?

Oh, yeah- they need a Tarot Geek on "Beat the Geeks"!

truthsayer

the next new scifi/fantasy show "tarot trek"? soap opera--"as the world turns"? game show--"wheel of fortune"? instead of "king of the hill", king of cups, swords, pentacles or wands? instead of "the crocodile hunter", the tarot hunter? the tarot tv channel where you can do everything from buy decks, see reviews of new decks, watch authors/artists interviewed, see readings, watch movies about tarot like "the red violin", etc.

Violet Gargoyle

Or the "Tarot Roadshow" on PBS.....

Kiama

Violet Gargoyle said:

Oh, yeah- they need a Tarot Geek on "Beat the Geeks"!

Me! ME!!! I'll be that geek! Nobody will beat me! })

Kiama

Pollux

Who named Final Fantasy and a Tarot PSX game?

I just imagine the High Priestess going in Trance (even though Limit Break sounds nicer...): "Veil of Hisis", and she toss the veil, and a wave of shiny stars and rays knocks the enemies off...

And Phoenix might be the level one Summon for the Death Card or Judgement...

The Fool would be a squeaky birght-yellow Chocobo... ;)

And Red XIII might be Strength's lion...

Violet Gargoyle

I wouldn't think it would be hard, they (Squaresoft) already made Kingdom Hearts, a game that combines new FF characters to play with Disney cartoon characters. (No kidding, you are literally able to battle with Mickey!)

As far as the FF Tarot goes, the World could be one of those "World Maps"

The Devil could be "Sepiroth" from FFVII or Seymore from FFX.

The Fool could be Cloud, Titus, Or the guy with the tail in FFIX (I changed his name and his real one escapes me at the moment...)

Zhritza

Pollux said:
The Fool would be a squeaky birght-yellow Chocobo... ;)

Is that like Pikachu, only different? })

Pollux

Originally posted by Qolus : Is that like Pikachu, only different? })

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!
*Pollux collapses*

It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY nicer!!! Hol on, I will find a pic just for you.
First off it is not a lightning-spitting rat, but a gentle and sweet osterreich (corect spelling? I doubt it).
They have better powers: Who remembers Choco/Mog? LOL!!! :D
There are various types, and the one you get depends on the types that you breed and mate. Actually it depends on, on each single episode of FF the Chocobo thing Changes... It is most developed ion FF7 I think, and goes watered down then on probably :p

I know you are lazy, and don't feel like having a search for Chocobos... but I am lazier... :p
http://digilander.iol.it/Evilsephirot/chocobo.htm
sorry, it is in italian, but if you scroll down, you can see some pics...

Aren't they better then Pikachu? :)