1111 different uses for the cards.....

Liliana

Monkey tail dude is Zidane ;)

Cid and his wife from 9 could be emperor and empress

High Priestess is tough, so many choices but Yuna from 10 is proably best

Magician is even tougher, way more choices, ut since shes my favorite character ever i vote for Lulu from 10, gotta love usig little dolls (golems) of popular final fantasy enemies as weapons.

chariot has to be an airship :)

Squall and Rinoa can be lovers

Yes, im one of the few females that play, i just started 10, well actually ive been playig about 20 hours now so i guess not just started lol

Pollux

*he's got something no one else has got*

MH... About that Tarot Toilet Paper...

In Italy (Naples only, probably) there is Kitchen-Paper featuring Tarot Cards.
My auntie boght it once.
It only features Marseille Cards, and actually not all the 22 I think...

BUT I HAVE IT AND YOU DON'T!!! JEALOUS!? :p

Violet Gargoyle

Liliana said:
Monkey tail dude is Zidane ;)

Yes, im one of the few females that play, i just started 10, well actually ive been playig about 20 hours now so i guess not just started lol

Oh yeah! Zidane! I have this tendancy to change the main characters name to the same one (Zander) as an in-joke in our house.

I'm another one of the few, the proud, the chick RPG players. I'm more addicted to FF than my husband is, and I just finished FFX two weeks ago. Cant wait for FFXI.

Anyhow- Yuna as the High Priestess? Lulu would make a good Magician, so would Vivi from IX. Aeron for the Hanged Man? A picture of the PS2 console for the World, I think.....

Mystick Dragon

Kimari, forgot how to spell it, could be Strength, he IS part cat. What would Rikku be? I'm gonna be Rikku for AEx.

--Dragon

Liliana

Well, from what Ive seen so far, Rikku would makea good Sun, shes just sooo cheery lol of course i just got her not long ago lol

Zhritza

Pollux said:
First off it is not a lightning-spitting rat, but a gentle and sweet osterreich (corect spelling? I doubt it).
They have better powers

Wow. I stand corrected. :D

Am I the only one here who has played Magical Drop? This is a Neo-Geo arcade and Game Boy game that I have a ROM for, for use with the fabulous application MAME (something-or-other Arcade Machine Emulator, I think). It's a puzzle game with falling marbles that you have to clear, sort of similar to Bust-a-Move; but the characters are the Major Arcana. They differ in their attack patterns (the patterns in which the marbles fall). Magical Drop 2 has only 9 or so characters to choose from, but MD 3 has all 22, plus a second Strength. And when you play against the computer, each Arcanum that you play against has his or her own theme song and everything.

This game is insanely addictive.

Here are some screenshots: www.vgmuseum.com/images/01/md3.html

Here is a FAQ: http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/magical_drop_3_misc.txt

Genny

I have played both magical drop 2 and 3..currently looking for F for the Playstation..Yes, it is addictive not to mention interesting. The sad thing is that the story mode( more on story mode) is only available in the Japanese version and each character have a unique voice compared to the other versions.

also i seen a Tarot deck based on them..only 22. Too bad it's out-of-print T_T. I like to have one if it's still possible.

say, who's your favorite in there by the way? Mine would have to be The Star, and Temperance